Arturia SparkLE Drum MachineSpark LE - Arturia's hardware / software beatmaking combo
Spark 2 Software Update
You can now get the new Arturia Spark 2 software with a SparkLE. Click here to see what's new in Spark 2.
Have you registered an arturia product before? Click here for Crossgrade Version
Arturia SparkLE combines a great hardware controller with the amazing sounds of the Spark Engine software to create a hybrid hardware/software drum machine that takes your tracks to a new level. For producers and musicians who need beats, the powerful combo of having a controller designed for beatmakers, and software that panders to the workflow of the modern DAW, is invaluable.
SparkLE hardware allows you to get hands on, and experiment with beats intuitively – reducing the need for a keyboard and mouse almost to zero. And when you nail that great idea, it allows you to refine and tweak beats to perfection. Lay down beats in real time and take as much time as you want tweaking them!
Here's what Arturia say about SparkLE Drum Production Hardware / Software
The SparkLE hardware and the Spark Engine software make up a sophisticated beat creation environment that gives you a hands on, inspiring and unique way to create patterns, sounds and live performances. It is simple to use and create on but without sacrificing the depth of editing and tweeking that you need to polish your tracks to perfection.
Hardware shouldn't be hard
SparkLE gives you that classic 'TR' style workflow by inputting your patterns from the step sequencer buttons or letting you choose to lay down your beats in real time using the 8 velocity and pressure sensitive backlit pads.
- Create stunning live performances with the advanced Looper and the XY pads beat slicer functions.
- Quickly load projects, kits and instruments using the jog dial encoder.
- Transform your beats with the touch sensitive FX pad that features 8 filter modes (including our Oberheim SEM filter) and 7 different Slicer modes.
- Write automation and control your sounds in real-time with the 3 assignable encoders and the 3 Instrument modes on the XY pad.
- Our TUNE mode allows you to choose an instrument and then play chromatic pitches across the 16 buttons or the 8 pads (depending on your preference settings). This allows you to have your kick drum follow the bass root note for deep lows, play a synth bass/lead sound or transform a percussion sound into a pitched instrument.
Software that is not soft on features
The Spark Engine features sample playback and layering, but then goes beyond any other drum software by adding a Virtual Analog engine, that is based on our famous TAE® analog modeling technology, as well as a Physical Modeling engine that allows you to create some amazing realism in your sounds.
The vast sound library, that is constantly expanding, gives you top notch, pro sounds that cover a variety of genres and styles designed to get the people up on the dance floor. You can further enhance all this within the Studio and Mixer pages that allow total control over your sound and final mix.
A wide range of excellent quality and unique effects allows you to create super basses, tight snares and wildly processed samples and synths.
Along with the Spark Engine's endless array of sonic possibilities, the Pattern view page shows a detailed view of your current beat and automation channels. You can go in with surgical precision using pencil and line tools to create or edit automation for each instrument, parameter, and effect.
Add to this a Song mode that allows you to chain your patterns to create full arrangements ready for mix down.
The Spark Engine has a 1:1 interface with your hardware that allows you to see what is going on and gives you an excellent user interface for those times when you aren’t using your hardware to control the software (yes, some other systems won’t work without the hardware attached).
In essence, SparkLE is a fun, straight forward and most importantly, musical experience that will inspire you every time you use it.
What’s new in Spark 2?
All new graphics
- Tabbed pages
- Expanded Pattern edit screen
- New mixer
- Enhanced Library page for better data management
Extended REX support
- REX file playback per pad
- Manipulation of REX File slices.
Modular Drum synth editor
- Create your own patches
- Edit existing patches
- Create custom instrument macro controls modules including
- Multimode filters and Karplus strong filter
- ADR envelopes
- Ring Modulator
- Bode Frequency Shifter
- Spring mass
- CV processor
- NEW 16 song segments
- Song segment triggering from hardware
Based on Arturia TAE ® technology, SparkLE includes more than 500 analog instruments easily customizable thanks to in-depth control over all parameters.
SparkLE comes with a complete library of pristine quality samples selected in partnership with leading third party companies. On top of this, SparkLE also allows you to easily import your audio files with features such as multi-layering, velocity splits and random selection.
Embedding the latest physical modeling sounds, SparkLE lets you fine tune and distort the sound of your snare drums, bass drums, toms and access a world of unheard experimental percussion.
SparkLE allows you to easily build your own signature drums by mixing and matching instruments from the existing vast library or by tweeking parameters and loading your own samples.
VINTAGE DRUM MACHINES
SparkLE gives you access to analog recreations of the TR-808, TR-909, Simmons SDS-V, as well as EPROM based LinnDrum, Drumtraks, DMX, and more. Other original analog instruments are also available, including basses leads and effects created by our international team of award-winning sound designers.
SparkLE embeds a broad library of electronic kits covering all modern music styles: House, Dubstep, Techno, Hip Hop, RnB… as well as experimental fields thanks to the Physical Modeling instruments.
ACOUSTIC DRUM KITS
Acoustic drum kits are included covering the main drumming styles from rock, jazz, funk, pop, etc. Samples were all recorded and produced by the best third party companies for the highest in audio realism, and multi-layered for accurate velocity response.
- Dimensions : 284mm x 171mm x 17 mm - Net weight : 1 Kg - Gross weight : 1,5 Kg
- 2 banks of 8 velocity and pressure sensitive pads
- 3 user assignable encoders
- Touch sensitive XY pad
- User mapable MIDI controller mode.
- Kensington Lock
- Neoprene slipcase
- USB Bus-Powered
- Pristine quality sound engines: TAE® Analog synthesis, Sample playback with multiple laying modes and Post-processors, Physical modeling.
- FX Pad with 8-mode Filter, Tape, Reverse, Strobe, Bit Crusher, Pan, Mix, Roller and Latch mode.
- Advanced Loop mode with divide and move functions.
- 16-track mixer with 14 professional effects: Multiband Compressor, Destroyer, Bit crusher, Sub generator, Plate reverb, Multiband EQ, Space pan, Chorus, Delay, Distortion, Phaser, Flanger, Limiter, Digital Reverb.
- Library of +1500 instruments / +100 kits expandable with free Arturia add-ons
- Drag & drop export of MIDI and Audio patterns into your DAW.
- Seamless integration into your system both as a plug-in (VST, AU, RTAS) and in standalone mode.
- Easy import/export of audio samples, Patterns, MIDI files and Rex loops.
3 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Tuesday, 20 March 2018
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
2 in stock at our Guildford store
1 in stock at our Guildford warehouse
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery