PROMO: FREE Guitar Rig 6 LE with All Native Instruments Interfaces
All Native Instruments Audio Interfaces now include Guitar Rig 6 LE! A trimmed down version of the mighty GUITAR RIG 6 PRO, with an inspiring selection of amps, cabs, delays, reverbs, stompboxes and compressors.
Native Instruments continue to set the bar with their Komplete range of software and hardware. Combining some of the most comprehensive sound libraries in the business with integrated MIDI controllers and surfaces, the Komplete range has it all. The Audio 6 Mk2 is their flagship interface, with a solid & intuitive set of controls, excellent audio & MIDI connectivity and an understated aesthetic. Don’t be deceived though; it’s still among the most affordable interfaces on the market!
- 24-bit recording
- 192 kHz sample rates
- 6 inputs & 6 outputs, including XLR, TRS jacks, MIDI and more
- 48V phantom power
- 4 analog outputs for controlling CV-compatible gear
- 2 x headphone ports
- Includes a selection of NI software, including Maschine Essentials, Replika, Monark and Komplete Start
NOW INCLUDES GUITAR RIG 6 LE!
Now all Native Instrument interfaces include Guitar Rig 6 LE! Despite being a trimmed-down version of the mighty GUITAR RIG 6 PRO, this lite version features an array of fuzz, crunch, distortion pedals, amps and compressors to create a digital pedalboard to make any guitarist jealous!
Here’s what Native Instruments say:
Connect, create, and collaborate with our six-in, six-out audio interface. Featuring high-definition recording, ultra-low latency, and flexible connectivity, Audio 6 brings your whole setup together. You can plug in mics, guitars, and synths, create send and return loops with effects, and control synths and drum machines. Plus, you get all the software you need to capture performances, build songs, and polish recordings – bring any idea to life.
Make studio magic
Audio 6 works with all your mics, instruments, and headphones. You’ve got a choice of connections and features: 48V phantom power, MIDI in/out, and four analog outputs with additional CV/gate control for your analog gear. Plus, easy-to-see top panel LED VU-meters for all four analog inputs and the main stereo output.
Take the stage
Whether you’re a solo performer, duo, or a full band, the Audio 6’s pristine audio quality lets you sound as good on stage as in the studio. Turn your laptop into a live rig or vocal processor, with flexible connections to fit any performance. USB bus-power means fewer cables and power supplies, plus a big volume knob on top lets you make easy level adjustments while on stage.
Whether at a small band session or a freewheeling modular synth jam, having a flexible set of connections lets you bring your ideas together and capture music in the moment. XLR, TRS, S/PDIF, and MIDI aren’t just letters, they’re ways to make music happen – and we’ve put these connections right where you need them.
- 6 inputs: 2x combo-XLR/¼” TRS line inputs with 48V phantom power, and gain control for flexible stereo recording, 2x ¼” TRS line inputs, 1x SPDIF digital stereo input (RCA) 1x MIDI in
- 6 outputs: 4x DC coupled ¼” TRS outputs for modular control*, 1x SPDIF digital stereo output (RCA), 1x MIDI out
- Audio Quality: Premium quality at 192 kHz / 24-bit
- 4x LED input VU meter
- 1x LED output VU meter
- 48V, USB, and MIDI status LEDs
- Direct monitoring with mono/stereo switch and channel switching (1-2 / 3-4) for blending audio playback while recording
- Big volume knob for quick volume adjustments
- 2x headphone out with high-power output and individual volume controls
- USB 2.0 bus-power – no additional power supply needed
- Compatible with Mac and PC (ASIO/Core Audio/DirectSound/WASAPI)
- Kensington Security Slot
- Maschine Essentials - Get ideas down with MASCHINE Essentials – a powerful track-sketching groovebox, packed with instruments, effects, and sounds.
- NEW: GUITAR RIG 6 LE: A trimmed down version of the mighty GUITAR RIG 6 PRO, with an inspiring selection of amps, cabs, delays, reverbs, stompboxes and compressors.
- Monark - Summon the spirit of an analog legend. MONARK captures the holy grail of synths – adding analog warmth to any track.
- Mod Pack - Three classic modulation effects, reinvented: A phaser, a chorus, and a flanger, each capable of unique results.
- Replika - Add shine to vocals and synths using this simple, powerful delay. Choose models, and add modulation, filters and phasing.
- Solid Bus Comp - Add polish and punch to vocals and other recordings with this powerful compressor inspired by legendary hardware.
- Ableton Live 10 Lite - A lightweight version of Ableton Live 10, with all of Live’s essential workflows, instruments, and effects – everything you need to record songs.
- Traktor LE 3 - Create your next mix with a lightweight edition of our flagship DJ software, TRAKTOR PRO 3.
- Komplete Start - Explore a selection of synths, instruments, effects, and more, taken from the go-to production suite for artists and musicians: KOMPLETE.
- 2 Free Vouchers - Get two months of free access to millions of samples and loops from Sounds.com, and a £22.00 voucher to spend in our online store.