Apogee Symphony I/O MKII Thunderbolt with 8x8 & 8MP Modules8x8 Analog I/O + 8x8 AES/OP I/O + 8 Mic Pre Amp Module
Featuring Apogee's award winning AD/DA conversion, Apogee Symphony I/O is a premium grade multi-platform, multi-channel Audio Interface with connectivity for Thunderbolt, Pro Tools HD (for Mac & PC) and Waves SoundGrid.
Symphony I/O’s audio path design is elegant and efficient, incorporating the most advanced opamps that offer better performance than multiple parts used in previous designs.
Modular I/O design, total software control, and direct connection to all popular DAWs make Symphony I/O a long-term sound investment.
Front Panel Touchscreen with Comprehensive Control
The Symphony I/O Mk II Features a touchscreen on the front panel, where you can access all your essential input and output settings. Change your input selection, monitoring levels, mic pre gain or calibrate your Symphony I/O Mk II to match the levels of the other analog gear in your system.
The Screen utilises a high-resolution TFT display which delivers clear visual feedback that's critical for recording and monitoring. You're not bound to looking at your computer when in the middle of a tracking session as the Symphony I/O Mk II lets you see metering for up to 64 channels of I/O, 32 IN x 32 OUT – signal levels, polarity, muting, phantom power and Soft Limit.
- Best AD/DA conversion of any Thunderbolt™ audio interface
- Up to 32 channels of modular analog I/O with optional 8 mic preamps
- Best per-channel value of any interface in its category
- Choice of Thunderbolt, Pro Tools® HD (Mac/PC) or Waves SoundGrid® connectivity*
- Ultra-low latency performance
- Intuitive touchscreen display and front panel control
- Option card slot for future platform flexibility
- Designed in California, Built in the U.S.A.
- The 8x8 & 8 mic pre Dual Module Thunderbolt Setup
- The I/O Modules are the sound and soul of Symphony I/O Mk II, and represent 30 years of Apogee R&D and design excellence. These powerful Modules deliver Apogee’s core competency: superior sounding digital audio recording
This setup offers a Thunderbolt Chassis with the 8x8 module and 8 mic preamp module included; 8 Digitally controlled, 85dB built in mic preamps plus 4 Hi-Z inputs as well as 8x8 balanced inputs/outputs via 2 DSUB 25-pin connectors offers a full compliment of Analogue connections. There's also plenty of other connectivity to plug to the rest of your setup; This includes AES, Optical, Coaxial S/PDIF and a range of software assignable inserts and returns
- 8 built-in mic preamps
- Digitally controlled, 85dB microphone preamps
- 4 Hi-Z 1/4” instrument inputs capable of handling high level instruments
- Selectable 48v phantom power, Soft Limit and phase invert
- 8 balanced inputs on 1 DSUB 25-pin connector
- 8 balanced software assignable analog insert points
- Return 1-8 on 1 DSUB 25-pin connector
- *AES-EBU IN: 8 inputs on 1 DSUB 25-pin connector
- *Optical IN: Supports ADAT, SMUX & S/PDIF
ADAT: 8 channels 44.1-48 kHz on 1 Toslink connector
SMUX: 8 channels 88.2-96 kHz on 2 Toslink connectors
S/PDIF: 2 channels, up to 96 kHz on 1 Toslink connector
- Coax IN: 2 channels of S/PDIF, up to 192 kHz on 1 RCA connector
- 8 balanced outputs on 1 DSUB 25-pin connector
Available For Order
Normally available in 7 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 7 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.