We are unfortunately unable to ship Antelope Audio products to South Korea at this time.
Here's What Antelope Audio say:
Take the quantum leap to pro recordings
Empower your desktop setup with high-end technology and take the next step in your creative quest. The Zen Q Synergy Core allows you to thrive without restraints by giving you access to renowned sound quality, real-time processing of analog-modelled effects and expandable I/O.
Your desktop companion for better sound
With Zen Q Synergy Core, attain a sonically precise sound in your studio. The interface has all of the core performance qualities that high-end Antelope Audio interfaces are known for, so you can reap the benefits of seamless workflow for any desktop studio layout.
Class-leading AD/DA conversion
The AD/DA converter chips grant 127dB of headroom with undeniable definition.
Discrete console-grade preamps
The two ultra-linear preamps feature true console-grade circuitry that imparts warmth and captures the natural details of any recorded instrument or voice.
64-bit AFC™ technology
The 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking™ technology gives Zen Q efficient AD/DA conversion, deep soundstage, and clean channel separation.
Refine your sound with Synergy Core FX
Along with our signature AuraVerb, Zen Q comes equipped with a virtual library of 37 free effects from the Synergy Core effects platform. You’ll get access to everything you need to capture and process audibly rich and dynamic sound. The collection includes analog-modelled compressors, equalisers, and mic-preamps, as well as guitar cabs & amps for dialling in the perfect guitar tone.
Grow your collection of Synergy Core effects with 50 optional expansions. The selection grows over time and includes emulations of classic gear and special third-party effects. Antelope Audio is proud to include Grove Hill’s Liverpool, Gyratec’s legendary EQs, Antares’ Auto-Tune, and Inertia’s Instinct.
From the desktop and beyond
With diverse connectivity options and a compact size, Zen Q Synergy Core can be easily integrated into any setup or style of workflow you prefer. Its portability enables you to take the studio wherever you need to go, whether you’re recording on location or performing a live set onstage. Record, mix, and stream with low-latency – no power supply required.
CONVERSION & CLOCKING
- Class-leading AD/DA conversion with up to 127dB of headroom
- Recording, mixing and playback at up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Proprietary 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC™) technology & Jitter Management algorithm delivering increased width, separation, and detail.
- 2×Discrete ultra-linear preamps with 65dB of gain for studio-quality recordings. Both work as microphone/line/ Hi-Z inputs, on combo XLR jacks, and supply 48V of phantom power
- 2×Hi-Z/line instrument inputs over TRS
- 2×DC-coupled line outputs over TRS
- Thunderbolt™ 3 port carrying up to 16 input and 16 output channels in any popular DAW with custom macOS & Windows drivers
- Digitally expandable over ADAT IN , with 8 channels available
- Digitally expandable over S/PDIF I/O, with 2 channels available
- 1 × Stereo monitor output over TRS
- 2 × Stereo headphone outputs with separate volume control
- Bus-powered interface – powered by the Thunderbolt™ connection without need for a dedicated power source
- Direct monitoring with Synergy Core effects, processed in real-time with imperceptible latency
- Simplified I/O routing with pre-configured settings, allowing immediate recording and playback
- Front panel with easily accessible controls over input and output levels, and other settings
- Customisable presets with signal routing, level adjustments, mixer and effects settings
- Customisable monitoring mixes with adjustable volume, pan and reverb
REAL-TIME EFFECTS PROCESSING
- Collection of 37 Synergy Core effects modelled after classic and rare analog outboard gear
- Synergy Core proprietary onboard platform powered by 2×DSP & 1 × FPGA chips for real-time effects processing with imperceptible latency
- Modelling Engine allowing pairing with the Edge line of microphones for real-time use of vintage microphone emulations