Alesis iO Dock II Audio Interface for iPad
Get the most out of your music making and recording apps on Apple iPad!
This product is not currently available.
If you loved the Alesis iO Dock. that turned your iPad into a mobile production studio, you'll love the Alesis iO Dock II even more. Picking up from where the previous model left off, with the new iO Dock II making music is as easy as connecting the device to your iPad.
You will be able to connect guitar, bass, microphones, keyboards and MIDI gear in one convenient device, what's more, it's compatible with any Core Audio or Core MIDI App. Dual combination inputs (XLR + 1/4-inch) let you record vocals, acoustic instruments, electronic instruments or ensembles with ease.
- Equips your iPad with pro audio connections for recording and live performance
- Interchangeable 30-pin and Lightning connectors included
- Works with iPad, iPad 2, iPad (3rd generation), and iPad (4th generation)
- Improved high-impedance guitar input for accurate recording of guitars and bass guitars
- Improved iPad connector placement for quick and easy loading of your iPad
- Connect microphones, instruments, speakers, headphones, and MIDI controllers
- Works with virtually any Core Audio or Core MIDI app in the App Store
- (2) combo XLR-1/4-inch inputs for use with instruments, microphones, and more
- Input channel gain controls and switchable phantom power for use with condenser microphones
- (2) 1/4-inch main outputs and 1/4-inch headphone output, each with independent volume controls
- 5-pin MIDI and USB MIDI input and output and an assignable 1/4-inch footswitch input
- Professional 24-bit converters built-in
- Class-compliant, no drivers required
Here's what Alesis say about the iO Dock II Audio Interface for iPad:
The iO Dock is back and more capable than ever. The updated iO Dock II picks up where the original left off by unlocking the power of the iPad to provide professional recording capabilities in a simple-to-use design. Just slide your Lightning or 30-pin iPad into the dock and open your favorite iOS recording app to start creating.
It's no secret that the iPad's user-friendly design and processing power have been a hit with musicians and producers who use apps to create music. iO Dock II takes this concept a step further by letting you connect your guitar, bass, microphones, keyboards and MIDI gear in one convenient device. And because it works with virtually any Core Audio or Core MIDI app, you will never run out of ways to create with the iO Dock II.
The iO Dock II is so much more than an ergonomic place to put your iPad in the studio. Dual combination inputs (XLR + 1/4-inch) let you record vocals, acoustic instruments, electronic instruments or ensembles with ease. Use dynamic or condenser mics to capture audio via the onboard mic preamps with phantom power.
Integrating the iO Dock II into your live or home studio setup is just as easy, thanks to 5-pin MIDI In/Out jacks and a USB MIDI Out port. The improved high-impedance input gives you a dedicated jack for your guitar/bass that ensures you have a clean, pure signal for tracking or 3rd party FX apps. Dedicated headphone and 1/4-inch outputs let you listen to your tracks on studio monitors or 'phones. The assignable footswitch jack opens up creative possibilities for gigging or virtual instrument performance.
- 2x XLR-1/4"
- Individual gain controls
- Phantom power, switchable
- Guitar (high-impedance) switch on Input 2
- 2x 1/4" Main
- 1/4" TRS Headphone
- Individual level controls
- MIDI In (DIN)
- MIDI Out (DIN)
- USB MIDI (Host)
- 1/4" Footswitch (function assigned by apps)
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Trusted Customer29th Aug 2013
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+