- 2x Tannoy Gold 7 Studio Monitor
- 2x Tourtech 3m/10ft Audio Cable
- 1xUniversal Acoustic Pads (x4 Pads per Box)
This bundle includes everything you need to get mixing and mastering your productions from home. It includes a set of monitors, acoustic Vibro-Pads and relevant cables; you'll be good to go, right out of the box!
Here's what Tannoy say about the Gold 7 Monitors:
Whether you’re recording, editing, mixing, or mastering audio, a truly great studio reference monitor design needs to provide the most accurate, uncolored representation of your music as possible. Tannoy Gold nearfield reference monitors have been created to serve the demanding needs of professionals in recording, broadcast and post-production environments. Engineered to the highest standards and build quality, The Gold 7 will impress you whether you’re a seasoned Tannoy user or just taking your first step up to a monitor system based on the legendary Dual Concentric™ driver.
Times may have changed, but our engineering values and commitment to perfection have not. Everything we do today is judged against our considerable achievements of the past as we continue to advance the art and science of building the world’s premier reference monitors. Constant refinement of our famed Dual Concentric™ driver, advanced Klippel™ analysis and a host of other technologies ensure that with every new product comes another historic chapter. Thanks to the integrated design, the speakers and the amplifiers are designed as one. Breathtaking yesterday; equally breathtaking today...
- Premium 300 Watt bi-amped nearfield studio reference monitor for accurate sound reproduction with outstanding definition
- Ultra precise and neutral soundstage delivers non-fatiguing sound for extended listening sessions
- Legendary Tannoy Dual Concentric driver technology provides class-leading phase coherence and point-source imaging
- Front-firing bass port design allows for near-wall placement and ensures optimal low frequency performance
- Next generation 6.5” Dual Concentric driver secures unrivalled musical articulation and outstanding dynamics
- 1" titanium tweeter with Tulip waveguide produces detailed stereo image with widened “sweet spot”
- Class-AB system with transducer-matched LF and HF bi-amplification for accurate dynamics
- Continually-active XLR and TRS phone jack inputs let you connect up to 2 audio sources
- Dedicated input trim, bass and treble controls let you optimize the audio for your listening conditions
Universal Acoustics Vibro-Pads LITE
Made from specially formulated, high load bearing foam, which makes them harder and denser than competing products. Foam can feel hard when it is actually stiff. UA Vibro-Pads Lite are less stiff and therefore less susceptible to fatigue when carrying heavy loads. This makes them the best product on the market for effective, long-term isolation of all types of studio monitors.
Each set includes 4 pads with individual leveling adjuster providing a 5° or 10° slope to angle the speaker up, down or flat for optimum listening position.
- Number of Speakers
- Port Location
- Driver Arrangement
- Dual Concentric
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest (Fixed)
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable