The Relay G30 is ideal for the musician who gigs on a local level. The unit is housed in a hard-wearing plastic case, with 6 available channels and up to 100 ft range meaning the G30 has everything you need to free yourself from wires and get crystal clear transmission through the airwaves. Need a more robust system for touring and regular gigging? Take a look at the Line 6 Relay G50.
Superior Sound -Relay G30 provides a pure signal. Its clarity rivals that of the highest-quality guitar cables.
Traditional wireless systems compromise their sound by rolling-off crucial high- and low-end frequencies and compressing their signals. Relay G30 offers superior sound with full bandwidth and zero compression .
- "The cable emulator is a three-way switch on the receiver that you can use to switch between no emulation and emulation of a 15 or 30 foot cable. This may sound like madness but it does actually have an impact on the sound reaching your amp."
- "In use, we were very impressed with the quality of the audio coming from the Relay G30. With the cable emulation switched off we achieved a fantastic tone: crystal clear and perfect for acoustic guitars fitted with pickups."
- "Why buy: Incredibly easy to use; Clear audio signal; Cable emulation. Walk on by: No volume control on transmitter; Receiver not rack-mountable."
- "A great sounding and easy-to-use wireless system with a difference. 8/10"
Mike Hillier, MusicTech Magazine, Read the whole review in the October 2009 issue.
- "Line 6 have taken a new approach to radio systems that offers better sound quality, lower noise and no risk of being pushed out of the radio spectrum in the foreseeable future."
Click here to read the whole Performing Musician Review by Paul White.
Relay G30 broadcasts its robust signal over the 2.4GHz band. This keeps the signal free from many kinds of interference. For added security, Relay G30 employs exclusive signal protection technology: it broadcasts an encrypted data stream on six channels simultaneously. Traditional wireless systems, on the other hand, are susceptible to dropouts, static and many other kinds of interference.
Broadcasting over congested UHF bands, their signals may be affected by interference generated as far away as 160 kilometres, or more.
Relay G30 is a low-profile system that's easy to use. The lightweight transmitter remains out of the way of your performance, and the rugged receiver can sit on top of your amp or be added to your pedal board.
The receiver offers bright and easy-to-read LEDs that display power, status and battery life. And the standard 1/4-inch ins and outs deliver real convenience. The system comes complete with transmitter, receiver and all necessary accessories including cable, power supply and batteries.
Attached to Your Guitar Cable?
For players attached to cables, adopting a wireless system introduces many questions: What will it feel like? Will it change my sound? Relay G30 sounds just like a cable, but it also sounds just like your cable. Relay G30 features two EQ settings that match the frequency responses of typical guitar cables. Different players use different cables, but all players can use Relay G30.
- 30-meter range, line-of-sight
- Broad 10Hz – 20kHz frequency response; Superior 118 dB dynamic range
- 8 hours of battery life (AA alkaline batteries)
- Lightweight, low-profile and easy to use
- Bright LEDs display power, status and battery life
- Tone presets match the sounds of guitar cables
- Comes complete with transmitter, receiver and all necessary accessories including cable, power supply and batteries
- 2.4GHz band is optimal for guitar wireless
- Encrypted data stream for added signal protection; Simultaneous broadcasts on six channels
- Rugged polycarbonate shell