Line 6 POD Studio UX2
The Line 6 POD Studio UX2 has the Pod Farm Plugin and the UX2 interface, making home recording extremely easy!
Thre is a balanced XLR input with a high-quality mic preamp that produces a clean and crystal clear vocal recording.
The POD UX2 Ins and Outs have:
- 1/4-inch guitar input (normal or pad), 2 X Balanced XLR inputs with high-quality mic preamps, Gain knobs, Two 1/4-inch line inputs, 1/4-inch stereo monitor input, Two balanced 1/4-inch analog outs, 1/4-inch headphone out, Phantom power, S/PDIF digital out, Assignable VU meters.
- The POD Farm AU/RTAS/VST plug-in features every model necessary for pro-sounding tracks. Over 80 fully adjustable guitar amps, from vintage classics to must-have modern monsters, plus bass amps, preamps and more are packed inside to deliver legendary POD tone to your DAW.
- Drag and drop models into the signal flow, pre or post amplifier. The carousel-style gear browser displays the amps and effects. Creating classic tones or imaginative hybrids is incredibly fast and easy. Fully adjustable, each model offers total tweak capability. Also, over a thousand presets are available.
- Low noise (Over 100dB signal-to-noise ratio) for recording guitar, with 12dB more dynamic range than similar interfaces.
- Exclusive latency-killing ToneDirect monitoring
- 44.1/48 kHz 16-/24-bit recording (88.2/96 kHz with sample-rate conversion)
- POD Farm plug-in compatibility: AU/RTAS/VST
- Fix it in the mix: record a dry signal while monitoring a fully processed POD tone.
- 18 guitar amps (modeled after Fender Deluxe Reverb, Marshall JCM-800, Vox AC-30 Top Boost, Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier, and more)
- 24 guitar cabs
- 5 bass amps, 5 bass cabs
- 29 essential stompbox and studio effects (modeled after EP-1 Tube Echoplex, Ibanez Tube Screamer, MXR Phase 90, LA-2A studio compressor, and more)
- 6 mic preamps (modeled after Neve 1073, Avalon Vt737, API 512c, and more)
- FX Junkie model pack adds 35 more synths, filters, delays and more to POD Farm
- Ideal for use with Cubase, Logic, Garageband, Pro Tools, Cakewalk and other pro recording platforms
- Includes Reason Limited and Pod Farm 2 Software
- USB 1.1 and 2.0 compatible
Line 6 POD UX2 Studio Computer Requirements
- Windows: Pentium IV 1.2GHZ or better, XP (SP2) or Windows 2000 (SP4 or later), or Windows XP x64, Vista 32-bit and 64-bit
- Mac: G4 800MHz or better, OS X 10.4.6 or better
- 512MB RAM minimum (1GB or more recommended)
- 1GB free HD space minimum (10GB or more recommended for recording)
- Drive speed 5400rpm minimum (7200rpm or faster recommended)
- CD-ROM drive
- Internet connection for activation and online features
- One free USB 1.1- or 2.0-compatible port on computer or self-powered USB hub (bus-powered USB hubs are not supported)
- Mac AU/RTAS/VST and Windows RTAS/VST