Take full control over your instrument/vocal input signal and tweak to your desired parameter for perfect studio quality. The Klark Teknik DN360 is a rackmountable graphic EQ, featuring two channels of 30 precision faders with an added 18dB low cut filter to emphasise those high frequencies. Also built-in is a signal ground lift, ensuring true clarity and a bypass for instant .
- Classic Proportional-Q equalisation for optimum control of frequency response
- 18 dB/octave low-cut filter per channel to eliminate unwanted subsonic frequencies
- 30 mm oil-damped precision faders with centre detent
- Channel bypass and graphic EQ scale selection switches
- Power-off bypass relays
- Neutrik XLR Connectors configured pin 3 hot
- Rugged 3U rackmount chassis for durability in portable applications
- 10-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.