Novation Peak Eight-Voice Polyphonic Desktop Synth Module
8 voice desktop polyphonic synthesiser with 3 Oxford Oscillators per voice
1 IN STOCK
Order now for delivery to you on Mon 4th Jul 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 1092 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
The Novation Peak is an eight-voice desktop polyphonic synthesizer that merges pure analogue tone and digital extended functionality in one innovative, beautifully crafted instrument.
- Eight-voices (with three New Oxford Oscillators per voice)
- 16-slot modulation matrix
- 16 direct assignments within the main controls
- Connect external gear via the CV modulation input or 5pin MIDI I/O
- Integrated arpeggiator
- Built-in delay, reverb and chorus effects
- Combines analogue tones with digital functionality
- Sound Collective – receive a free new plug-in every few months
- Three year warranty
- Ableton Live Lite 9 included
- Connect to your PC or Mac and use the Peak alongside Components - an intuitive piece of software letting you create and save custom patches
Digital & Analogue Together
The Peak's tone is produced from three New Oxford Oscillators for each voice. The oscillators sound completely analogue by being high-quality NCOs (Numerically-Controlled Oscillators), but they are combined with the flexibility of the digital domain using 17 digital wavetables. This gives the synth many more tonal possibilities than would be with a completely analogue system, however the synth's sound maintains that analogue tonal quality throughout.
The main oscillator section is joined by a resonant multi-mode analogue filter on each voice, and three distortion points in an analogue signal chain. So if you want that fully analogue feel, you can definitely get it. However, if you're ready for something new, you can create a linear FM source using either the analogue style NCO's or digital wavetables; offering you even more creative possibilities to explore.
Extensive Modulation System
The modulation system on the Peak puts a 16-slot modulation matrix and 16 direct assignments in the main controls, so that you can start to design deeper and more intricate patches to really transform your tones. Each voice has access to 3 ADSR envelopes and 2 LFO's and more modulation controls under the hood.
Everything is within easy access so that you're never just sitting there scratching your head, wondering how to get things linking up.
Live Performance Controls
In terms of performance, Peak offers a full variety of features and connections so that it can be a dynamic instrument in the stage environment. You can hook up to your favourite gear, via a CV modulation input or 5pin Midi-IO. The Peak responds to polyphonic aftertouch, and two "Animate" buttons completely transform your patches in an instant so that you can really pack a punch onstage.
If there's no keyboard to hand, you can create fantastic loops using the on-board arpeggiator, and you also have built-in Reverb, delay and chorus effects to add depth to your patches.
Like Novation's circuit series, the Peak can connect to a Mac/PC and use a desktop app called Components. This software allows you to create and save unlimited patches for the Peak, and more features are being developed all the time.
- 42 Control knobs
- 8 35mm Sliders
- 1 Volume knob
- 2 Data encoders
- Rubberised knob caps with spun metal discs
- 30 Function buttons (not lit)
- 16 Function buttons (lit)
- 2 Animate buttons plus hold button
- 90 Indicator LEDs
- OLED display
- Kensington Security Slot
- Power switch
- Power supply connector
- USB B 2.0 / MIDI comms only (no bus-power)
- MIDI In / Out / Thru
- 2 1/4" jack socket for continuous or switched pedals
- 3.5mm jack socket for CV in
- 1/4" jack sockets for left and right outputs
- 1/4" jack socket for headphone output
- 8 voice polyphonic (voice modes available unison etc.)
- 5 Voice Modes - Mono, MonoLG, Mono2, Poly, Poly2
- 3 oscillators
- 1 noise generator
- 1 ring modulator
- 2 LFOs
- 1 Amp envelope and 2 mod envelopes
- 1 Filter
- Sine, tri, sawtooth, square / pulse plus 17 wavetables of 5 waveforms per row
- 1x State variable OTA filter per voice
- 12/24dB slope
- Low-pass / band-pass / high-pass
- Pre-filter overdrive
- Post-filter distortion
- 16 modulation slots per patch
- Each slot has 2 sources to 1 destination
- Analogue distortion
- Chorus - 3 types
- Delay with 16 types of delay sync, LP and HP damping, slew and stereo
- Reverb - 3 types
- CV Compatible
- Trade Doubler Group ID
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Trusted Customer29th May 2021
Trusted Customer7th May 2021
Trusted Customer20th Apr 2021
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable