The Marantz MPM-4000U has been designed as the ultimate all-in-one USB condenser microphone for podcasting, streaming, content creation, and more.
Plug into your computer or laptop and get recording straight away! Thanks to an integrated audio interface, effortless USB performance is assured across iOS, Android, Mac and PC operating systems.
Any vocal will be captured in great clarity. The pure aluminium plated condenser build - working in conjunction with a cardioid polar pattern - ensures that your voice is isolated without interference from background noise.
- USB condenser mic ideal for live streaming, podcasting, and traditional recording.
- Comes with the MPC Beats recording software.
- Includes a USB cable, mic clip and a tripod desk stand.
- Compatible with iOS, Android, Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Durable construction - record podcasts anywhere, anytime.
- Low-latency monitoring and recording via USB-C connectivity.
- Cardioid polar pattern minimises potential background noise.
- No audio interface needed thanks to integrated mute and mix gain controls.
- Onboard 1/8-inch headphone output (with dedicated monitoring controls).
- Microphone Type: 14mm condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 30Hz – 18kHz
- Sensitivity: 32dB (0dB = 1V/Pa @ 1kHz)
- Max SPL: 130dB (@ 1kHz ≤ 1 % THD)
- Stereo Output Power: 400mW
- Bit Depth: 16 bit
- Dimensions (Diameter x Length): 1.81” x 6.61” (Microphone Only)
- Weight: 0.82 lb. (Microphone Only)
- Sampling Rate: 8, 11.025, 16, 22.05, 32, 44.1, 48kHz
- THD+N: 0.01%
- SNR: 89dB
- Dynamic Range: 89dB
- Sampling Rate: 32, 44.1, 48kHz
- THD+N: 0.005%
- SNR: 96dB
- Dynamic Range: 93dB