The L1 Pro8 Portable Line Array System is a highly portable PA package. It features premium quality sound - which when paired with its reduced footprint, makes it an ideal option for performing in smaller venues, like a cafe or shop etc. If you're a singer-songwriter or a DJ, this system is perfect for you!
Within the L1 series, the L1 Pro8 is the most mobile. It can be split apart into a number of sections which remain easy to carry. This makes setting up and breaking down the unit before and after gigs an absolute breeze. Not to mention that the entire system weighs in at just 16 kilograms! A travel bag is included too for the line array, making transportation even simpler.
The PA delivers seriously powerful bass thanks to a built-in subwoofer boasting an intuitive RaceTrack driver architecture. This manages to offer similar performance to a standard 12-inch woofer, even with a 7-inch by 13-inch build. And it manages to do it while taking up a lot less space too. This only enhances the units sense of portability - ensuring you can have great sound, anywhere and anytime it's needed.
You'll be able to hook up any mic's, instruments and other bits of equipment via the integrated mixer. It features Bluetooth streaming, two aux inputs (1/4-inch and 1/8 inch respectively) and a pair of combo XLR 1/4-inch phantom powered inputs. There is then a set of rotary encoders which are used to tweak reverb, tone and volume parameters on each channel. You can even choose system EQ presets that have been optimised for live performance or streaming music from your device etc.
You'll have complete control over the mixer settings from your phone via the L1 Mix app. Fine-tune parameters as you get set up, ensuring you get the best possible sound before the show starts. Any changes you make - be it tone, volume or something else - are then reflected in real time on the mixer. This is because the mixer and app are in sync at all times! You can also utilise the extensive suite of custom EQ presets within the ToneMatch library while using the app.
- Swap between system EQ presets that have been optimised for recorded music, live music etc.
- Highly portable, modular three-piece design.
- Built-in subwoofer - with 7 x 13-inch high-excursion RaceTrack driver - offers similar performance to a standard 12-inch woofer, with a reduced footprint.
- C-shaped extended-frequency line array (with a series of 8 fully articulated 2-inch neodymium drivers, paired with 180-degree horizontal coverage) offers superior instrument/vocal clarity.
- Balanced tone and full sound, combined with simple controls make it ideal for singer-songwriters, DJ's and other gigging musicians.
- Perfect for smaller venues.
- Bluetooth streaming from compatible devices.
- Tweak and alter settings, or access other presets using the L1 Mix app on your smartphone.
- Use the ToneMatch port to add other audio sources and instruments.
- Various connectivity options - two combo XLR-1/4-inch phantom-powered inputs, 1/8-inch and 1/4-inch aux input etc.
- Use ToneMatch presets, system EQ, tone, volume and reverb using illuminated controls.