With MkII versions of the 49 & 61 KeyLabs, it was only a matter of time before the 88 got the same treatment – and boy did Arturia deliver. Introducing the KeyLab 88 MkII, a stunning MIDI keyboard controller that punches way above its weight.
Professional, responsive feel thanks to a velocity sensitive Fatar weighted keybed. 16 backlit performance pads, 9 customizable faders and 9 rotary encoders for unprecedented control. CV gate connections and a laptop plate for simple rig integration. Included Analog Lab and Ableton Live Lite so you can get creative straight out the box. It simply ticks all the boxes!
KeyLab 88 MkII key features
- 88 note, velocity sensitive Fatar TP/100LR piano weighted keybed with aftertouch
- 16 back-lit, dual purpose performance pads
- 9 customizable faders
- 9 rotary encoders
- 4 CV/gate connections: pitch, gate, mod, input
- Perfect Analog Lab integration with 7000+ sounds
- Full integration with all Arturia software instruments
- Universal MIDI controller: control any software or MIDI-enabled hardware
- Powers via USB
- Control presets for different DAWs, magnetic overlays for easy reference
- Compatible with all major Digital Audio Workstation: Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, FL Studio, Bitwig, Cubase, Ableton Live, Digital Performer, Studio One
- Huge pedal connectivity: expression, sustain, 3 customizable connections
- Mackie / HUI compliant DAW Command Center
- Comprehensive music software bundle included
- Optional sustain pedal and DC power supply
It simply wouldn’t be an 88-key controller without an impressive keybed. Arturia have opted for a Fatar TP/100LR weighted keybed, offering a stunning feel comparable to an acoustic piano. The Fatar design is the industry standard, with a mechanism that emulates the balance and feel of some of the most sought-after pianos in the world
Stunning Integration & Performance Tools
Arturia’s KeyLab range is known for offering top-notch integration and ease of use with any DAW. Now they’ve gone a step further, introducing even more powerful hardware integration. You’ve got 5 x CV connections for hardware synths, including modular and Eurorack of all descriptions. An additional 5 control/pedal connections allow you to connect extra expressive tools like sustain and auxiliary control.
Let’s not forget Arturia’s signature DAW control interface. Backlit buttons, smooth encoders, 9 assignable faders, DAW track/automation controls – all designed to put you firmly in control of every aspect of your mix.
Over 7000 sounds with Analog Lab and more
Analog Lab gives you thousands of the best preset sounds from our award-winning V Collection instruments that made music history, all in one convenient place.
Analog synthesizers. Digital synthesizers. Acoustic pianos. Electric pianos. Organs. Strings machines. Samplers. You name it, Analog Lab has it. With the best of 24 vintage instrument reproductions on tap, this amazing software instrument hub lets you transcend time and style by arming you with everything from the most iconic sounds of the past to modern sound designs that are cutting edge today.
In addition, Arturia have generously included Ableton Live Lite, Piano V, Wurli V and Vox Continental V. As if Analog Lab wasn’t enough, you’re truly equipped with everything you need to sculpt a professional, dynamic mix – whatever your style.
- 88 note Fatar TP/100LR keybed
- High quality, aftertouch, velocity sensitive, hammer-action, piano feel keyboard
- 16 RGB-backlit performance pads
- Control bank with 9 faders and 9 rotary knobs
- Control modular equipment with 4 CV/Gate outputs, controlling pitch, gate, and modulation
- Seamless integration with all Arturia software instruments
- Presets for multiple DAWs, with magnetic overlays for controls
- Huge connectivity, including expression, sustain, CV/Gate, MIDI, USB and 3 assignable auxiliary pedal inputs
- Includes Analog Lab software with 7000 synth and keyboard sounds
- Includes Ableton Live Lite, Piano V, Wurli V, and Vox Continental V
- Ableton Live Lite - record, layer, and edit your sounds to create a finished song.
- Piano V - Twelve different world-class pianos meticulously crafted using our critically acclaimed modeling technology.
- Wurli V - Classic stage tine keyboard reborn with physical modelling, many presets modelled on famous songs
- Vox Contenental V - “Light My Fire”-style stage keyboard recreated as software, with big sounding amp sims and presets.
Please note: wooden legs not included, sold separately by Arturia.