The Paranormal series goes beyond what we know about Squier guitars. It embraces forgotten models, dabbles in what could have been and stirs up familiar Squier specs into something new and exciting!
A whirlwind of classic Squier features, the Cyclone is truly unique guitar with standout style and tasteful tone.
The Cyclone is made using a poplar body attached with a tried and tested maple neck and laurel fingerboard, embedded with narrow tall frets.
Such a sleek guitar needs playability to match. The Cyclone delivers thanks to a fast “C” shape neck and a shorter-than-usual 24.75-inch scale length. This allows the Cyclone to produce a biting tone, all the while handling expressive bends and vibrato.
Hardware on hand includes a classic Squier Vintage-Style tremolo for all your expressive needs, as well as chrome-finished controls and a sturdy synthetic bone nut.
The Cyclone is equipped with a trio of iconic Fender-designed single coil pickups. A tone to have shaped decades of music, Fender Strat single coils are chimey, bright and dynamic. They can handle a wide variety of genres from lush cleans through to dirty overdrive - a sound to rely on. Added to the aesthetic side of things are three charming on/off switches for each pickup.
- Body: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Cyclone
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 24.75" (629 mm)
- Fingerboard: Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rods: Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-On/Off Slide Switches (One for Each Pickup)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: Pearloid
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)