There are lots of Klon-style overdrive pedals on the market, but TC Electronic's Zeus Drive might just be one of the best affordable options we've seen to date, and one of the most versatile too! With its highly-coveted overdrive/boost circuit, this golden chalice among drive pedals has a luxurious, warm voice and an astonishing dynamic response — injecting the nectar of the Gods directly into your guitar sound!
Adding harmonically-rich gain to your amplifier's clean channel without dramatically changing its EQ, this famously "transparent" circuit is incredibly useable and stacks nicely with other drive pedals or can even run into a dirty amplifier. With plenty of tone-shaping potential too, courtesy of its dedicated treble control and unique FAT switch, the almighty Zeus Drive has arrived straight from the heavens to become your pedalboard's most used gain stompbox!
- Highly sought-after overdrive boost circuit with warm tone and amazing dynamic response.
- Dual concentric gain control blends distortion with a buffered clean signal for transparent, amp-like sounds.
- Treble control adjusts the highs without thinning out the bass.
- FAT mod switch increases bass and fattens up the low-end.
- Stepped-up internal voltage for huge dynamic range. Plenty of output on tap via the volume knob!
- Internal DIP switch toggles true bypass and discreet buffered bypass.
- All-analog circuit produces rich, vintage sonics.
- Compact footprint fits on any pedalboard.
- Top-mounted jacks allow more pedals to be stacked onto your board.
- Built-like-a-tank construction!