Schecter’s Reaper range of guitars are sleek, sharp and aggressive performers. Built for modern metal at pro standards.
From style to sound, the Reaper turns heads in contemporary custom shop fashion.
Body and Neck
The striking Poplar Burl top is a high-quality appointment, and one of the most sought-after chic guitar woods. It dips off into a bevelled Swamp Ash body designed to position the picking hand as comfortably as possible.
Attached is a multi-ply Maple and Walnut neck, reinforced using a carbon fibre truss rod. This keeps neck movement to a minimum and intonation extremely stable.
On top of the ultra-thin ‘C’ shape neck is a beautifully smooth and flat Ebony fretboard. Embedded are 24 extra-jumbo frets and offset inlays. Ideal for fast, accurate guitar work.
The Reaper is equipped with Schecter’s own brand of famous Decimator pickups. Some of the best made-in-house humbuckers in production.
Decimators produce a massive amount of high-output midrange frequencies, shaped to cut through layered and expansive mixes. But they’re sonically versatile enough for warm cleans and tight, crunchy overdrive.
Schecter understand the importance of long-lasting tuning stability and solid hardware. You’ll either find a top-of-the-line Schecter custom hardtail bridge or Floyd Rose 1500 tremolo installed for your choice of versatility.
Paired with a Graph Tech nut, the Reaper is a guitar to withstand aggressive playing styles and road punishment.
- Model Name: Reaper-6 FR
- Country of Origin: Indonesia
- Tuners: Schecter
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Neck Material: Maple/Walnut Multi-ply w/ Carbon Fiber Reinforcement Rods
- Inlays: Pearloid Offset/Reverse Dots
- Scale: 25.5” (648mm)
- Neck Shape: Ultra Thin ‘C’
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .748” (19mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .787” (20mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 14” (355mm)
- Nut: Floyd Rose 1500 Series
- Nut Width: 1.625” (41.3mm)
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32” (4mm) Allen Nut
- Hardware Color: Black & Chrome
- Top Contour: Flat Top w/Bevel Edge
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Construction: Set-Neck w/Ultra Access
- Body Material: Swamp Ash
- Top Material: Burl
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1500 Series
- Controls: Volume/Tone (Push-Pull)/3-Way Switch
- Bridge Pickup: Schecter Diamond Decimator
- Neck Pickup: Schecter Diamond Decimator
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)