Here's what Charvel says about the Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 1 HH FR M:
The Pro-Mod Series continues upon Charvel’s storied legacy of innovative excellence in high performance guitar design, offering the latest technology and top-notch features that modern players need. An ideal instrument for dazzling high speed playing, the Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 1 HH FR M boasts scorching sound, stunning style and grin-inducing playing feel and performance.
Crafted from alder, the San Dimas body is coupled with a bolt-on maple neck featuring a pair of graphite reinforcement rods to resist bending and warping under environmental stresses. The speed neck profile is designed for lightning fast playing and completely unhindered position shifts, while the comfortably rolled fingerboard edges provide the broken-in feel of an instrument with plenty of playing miles on it, and plenty more to go. Perfect for faster tempos, the 12”-16” compound radius maple fingerboard hosts 22 jumbo frets and black dot inlays. For regularly touring musicians, a heel-mount truss rod adjust thumbwheel is a must, allowing for quick and convenient neck relief tweaks.
High-output Seymour Duncan JB and Seymour Duncan ‘59 humbucking pickups are directly mounted to the body, cranking out high octane rock ‘n’ roll tone with plenty of sweet overtones. The volume control conceals a push/pull coil split to have even more tonal variations on tap while the no-load tone control operates like a standard tone control from positions one through nine, removing itself from the circuit at position ten for transparent sound, letting the full natural voice of the guitar shine through. Dive to rumbling depths or add a well placed rising harmonic without sacrificing your tuning with the Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system.
Designed with style in mind, the Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 1 HH FR M is dressed in a Shell Pink finish with chrome hardware.
- Body Shape: San Dimas Style 1
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane
- Fingerboard: Maple, 12”-16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 22, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Floyd Rose 1000 Series Locking, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Headstock: Licensed Fender Stratocaster
- Tuning Machines: Charvel-Branded Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Truss Rod: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB TB-4
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan ’59 SH-1N
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Both Inner Coils, Position 3. Neck Pickup - (Split Engaged) - Position 1. Bridge Outer Coil, Position 2. Both Outer Coils, Position 3. Neck Outer Coil
- Controls: Volume (Push/Pull Coil Split), No-Load Tone
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)