GFI System are renowned for their digital time-based pedals, most notably the powerful Specular Reverb and Clockwork Delay. The Synesthesia, however, represents GFI System's first foray into the world of modulation.
With a flexible dual-channel design allowing you to use two effects simultaneously in parallel (Mixtures), series (Cascade) or stereo (LR-Split), you can of course use any of the GFI System Synesthesia's 30 algorithms as standalone effects too.
With MIDI connectivity, 32 preset slots and other powerful modern features; the GFI System Synesthesia does more than simply embellish your core amp tones!
Here's what GFI System says about the Synesthesia Dual Channel Modulation Pedal:
Synesthesia is an advanced, yet user friendly dual-channel multi-modulation engines, capable of running two modulation algorithms simultaneously. Packed with 22 classic and modern algorithms (expandable to 30 with future updates) and 3 different DSP routing schemes Synesthesia offers limitless sonic possibilities.
Synesthesia is not just another modulation pedal. By marrying a powerful dual-engine architecture with rich and deep algorithms we provide players with immersive and 'colorful' modulation effects experience, hence the name : Synesthesia.
Up to 30 on-board algorithms - more will be made accessible via the 'SymmLab' editor.
- Dynamic Tremolo
- Harmonic Tremolo
- Slow Volume
- Envelope Filter
- Sample & Hold Filter
- Dyane Flanger
- Tape Flanger
- Sample & Hold Flanger
- Envelope Phaser
- Sample & Hold Phaser
- Octave Shifter
- Ring Modulator*
- Double Tracker*
- Arp Tremolo*
- Arp Filter*
- Arp Formant*
- Arp Flanger*
- Arp Phaser*
- Arp RingMod*
* To be added in future updates (est. March 2020).
- Dual‐engine multi‐modulation processor in a compact pedal
- 32 presets
- 30 algorithms
- Flexible DSP Routing: Cascade, Mixtures and LR‐Split
- Flexible Modes: Preset and Stompbox
- Flexible Setup: Stereo Output or Pre/Post
- Multi‐Purpose A.C.E jack accepts Aux Switches, Control Voltage (CV) or Expression Pedal
- MIDI In and MIDI Thru
- Works with SymmLab software for preset management, library update, firmware update and factory reset
- Bright LEDs and LCD display
- Input Impedance: 1 MOhm
- Output Impedance: 500 Ohm
- DAC / ADC Resolution: 24 Bits
- Current Consumption: ~240 mA
- Weight: 0.8 Kg (1.6 lbs)
- Dimensions: 12 (L) x 12 (W) x 5.5 (H) cm
- Power Source: 9VDC (Negative Center)