The SC-13E is the acoustic guitar redefined with comfort, versatility and cutting-edge sound in mind. The new Sure Align neck system (with no heel) provides full access to all 20 frets, with a Fishman-powered plugged-in sound that's to die for.
- All-new body shape
- 6 String, acoustic-electric guitar
- X Bracing
- Heelless Design
- Sure Align Neck System
- Built-In Tuner
- Fishman MX-T Electronics
Here’s what Martin say:
It’s time to rethink what an acoustic-electric guitar can do. Do you want to play leads all the way up the neck? Play longer? Play louder? Now you can with this super-comfortable, easy-to-play acoustic-electric from Martin.
The all-new SC-13E, with its patent-pending Sure Align neck system, gives you full access to all frets so you can comfortably reach those high notes. It’s also equipped with a new, low-profile velocity neck barrel that ergonomically accommodates your hand as you move up the neck, giving you the comfort and playability of an electric.
It was designed from the ground up to be plugged in, and its asymmetrical body shape provides balanced output, giving you more gain before feedback. So the next time you’re on stage with an SC-13E, go ahead, play it loud.
But, don’t forget, the SC-13E is still a Martin, so it sounds amazing unplugged. And with the limitations of the conventional cutaway acoustic-electric removed, you can now play your way, any way, without limits.
- Body Size: S-13 Fret Cutaway
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Construction: Sure Align Linear Dovetail Neck Joint
- Back & Side Finish: Gloss
- Bracing Pattern: Tone Tension X Brace
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Brace Shape: Treble Side Scalloped X With Non-scalloped Tone Bars
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1 3/4"
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Neck Shape: Low Profile Velocity
- Back Material: Koa Fine Veneer
- Neck Taper: High-performance Taper
- Side Material: Koa Fine Veneer
- Electronics: Fishman MX-T