ROLAND FC-300 MIDI FOOT CONTROLLER
The FC-300 sets a new standard of power, versatility for MIDI foot control. With features such as bi-directional MIDI data flow to the Roland VG-99 via newly adopted RRC2, patch memory recall, twin expression and control pedals and more, this advanced control station is a perfect companion for Roland's new VG-99 V-Guitar System or any other performance-based MIDI instrument or device.
- Advanced MIDI foot controller with two assignable expression pedals, two control pedals, nine footswitches and expandability
- New Patch Mode stores up to 100 MIDI setups
- In addition to standard MIDI connection, newly developed RRC2 protocol adopted for bidirectional data flow between FC-300 and Roland RRC2 equipped products
- 3-way power supply (battery:6xAA, AC adapter, via RRC2) and rock-solid metal construction for stage use
- Two Amp Control switches for controlling amp channels or effects
- Perfect companion for the new VG-99