Martin Junior Series DJr-10E StreetMaster Sapele Dreadnought Electro Acoustic
Order now for delivery to you on Mon 22nd Aug 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 749 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Here's what Martin say about the D Jr-10E StreetMaster:
Enjoy the booming, full sound of a Dreadnought in a smaller, more playable size with the DJR-10E StreetMaster. Its distinctive, distressed finish has a comfortably worn look that feels as if it’s an old friend you’ve been playing for years.
But it doesn’t just look cool; this instrument is super-comfortable and playable, thanks to a thinner body and a high-performance neck taper. And when you climb on stage or step into the studio, high-performance Fishman Sonitone electronics make it easy to plug in and play your heart out. Whether it’s your first guitar or the one you take to gigs, the DJR-10E StreetMaster will take you to new musical places.
- Series: Junior
- Edition Size: Open
- Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint D
- Body Size: Junior-14 Fret (000 Depth)
- Top Material: Sapele
- Rosette: MOP Pattern with Multi-Stripe X
- Bracing Pattern: Brace
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size: 1/4"
- Back Material: Sapele
- Side Material: Sapele
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Dreadnought Junior
- Neck Taper: High Performance Taper
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Dreadnought Junior Taper
- Headplate Material: Sapele
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Overlay
- Fingerboard Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Scale Length: 24''
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/8''
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Mother of Pearl Pattern
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Style 28
- Side Dots: White
- Back and Side Finish: Satin
- Back and Sides Color: Dark Mahogany
- Finish Top: Satin
- Top Color: Mahogany Burst
- Finish Neck: Hand Rubbed
- Neck Color: Dark Mahogany
- Bridge Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Bridge Style: Junior Style Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/32"
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Knob: Small
- Bridge Pin Material: White Plastic
- Bridge Pin Dots: Black Plastic
- Case: Soft Gig Bag
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable