Sometimes you need a large format mixer with hundreds of inputs and outputs for a 12 piece band on a stadium performance to thousands of people.
And sometimes you don't!
For those more intimate performances that just need a compact mixer with a few inputs, where simplicity, size and quality are the determining factors, the Mackie Mix series is the perfect gear for the job. The MIX series offer high quality durable analogue mixers that are affordable to all. But it's not really about the price. If you don't need hundreds of inputs, why buy a mixer with all these features that you won't use.
The Mix series mixers are simple to use, and focus on the controls you need to get your performance sounding great. You can then make use of acoustics of the performance space you are in for natural reverb.
The MIX5 is seriously compact and portable, so that you can chuck it in a bag with all your live recording gear and travel light if you're constantly on the move.
Here's what Mackie say about the Mix series
Mackie Mix Compact Mixers deliver the quality you expect from the world leader in compact mixer design. The professional and affordable Mix Series mixers feature high quality components, a rugged metal chassis and features designed for a variety of applications. With Mackie preamps and proven high-headroom, low-noise design, Mix delivers great sound from any source. Besides, wouldn’t you rather Mix on a Mackie?
- 5-channel compact mixer with proven high-headroom, low-noise performance
- 1 mic/line input with studio-level audio quality
- 2-band EQ with clean, precise tone shaping
- Phantom power for studio condenser mics
- 2 stereo 1/4" line inputs
- Dedicated stereo RCA inputs/outputs for playback or recording
- Main L/R outputs
- Headphone output with separate volume control
- Rugged, reliable design built to last
- Extremely compact and portable