Take control of your own mix with Behringer's P2 Personal Headphone Amp. This compact, lightweight solution gives you direct sound so that you'll never miss a beat again!
Dual Mode Operation
The P2 has an internal Mono/Stereo switch, so you can easily pick which mode suits your needs. For connecting to a headphone output or other stereo source, simply set the switch to Stereo and use an XLR-to-TRS or TRS-to-TRS (male to male) cable.
Locking XLR / TRS Input
Because your monitor is crucial to your performance, P2's XLR / TRS combo input connector features a locking mechanism to prevent accidental mic cable disconnects. Just press the tab next to the bottom-mounted connector to release the cable at the end of the gig. It is important to note that P2's XLR input accepts balanced line signals taken directly from your mixer, allowing you to control the volume of the onboard amplifier.
- In-ear monitor amplifier for personal monitor applications
- Ultra-compact and lightweight design
- High power and "drummer proof" headphones output
- XLR and TRS input connector with locking mechanism
- Level control with power on/off switch
- Stereo/mono source switch (internal)
- Runs up to 12 hours on 2 AAA batteries (not included)
- Battery control with LED indicators
- Integrated current limit protects your ears and headphone
- Convenient belt-pack clip included
- Impact-resistant metal chassis