Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our Help Centre.
Here's what Line 6 say about the XD-75
The XD-V75 Family
For vocalists, performers and active spoken word presenters, the XD-V75 family sets new standards for versatility, reliability, ease of use and superior audio quality. All XD-V75 systems – both handheld and bodypack – feature exclusive and innovative digital technologies that work together to deliver confident, great sounding performances. Including a handheld system featuring ten superb microphone models, a lavalier system with nine EQ filter models, a headset featuring a high-end omnidirectional microphone capsule, and a bodypack unit to fit a favorite headset mic or lavalier of your own, the XD-V75 family is the right choice. The mic modeling delivers great sound, which remains pristine from your lips to your audience’s ears thanks to the 24-bit performance. DCL (Digital Channel Lock) technology keeps your signal safe the entire time.
10 Spectacular Microphone Models for Handheld Systems
For the professional vocalist, the XD-V75 handheld system puts 10 superb microphone models right in your hand, including nine that are based on the world’s most popular live sound mics from Shure, Sennheiser and others. With the touch of a button on the microphone, you can find the mic model that best fits your unique voice.
Onboard EQ Filter Modeling Technology for Bodypack Systems
For vocalists, musicians, performers and active spoken word presenters who require hands-free operation, XD-V75 bodypack systems offer nine EQ filter models that enable fast access to professionally tailored sounds. Mic placement is no longer a variable – on collar, chest or cheek, or even plugging an instrument into the transmitter – the custom EQ filter models help to optimize the system performance to the situation.
Full-frequency, Uncompressed 24-bit Audio
Every vocalist knows that you sound your best when you can perform with confidence. The unique versatility and reliability of XD-V75 systems ensure a great performance every time you hit the stage.
Featuring 24-bit precision for a full frequency response of 10Hz to 20kHz and a wide dynamic range of up to 120dB (A weighted), the signal from an XD-V75 digital wireless system is so clear and strong that it sounds and performs as if you’re using a wired microphone.
Unlike analog wireless systems, XD-V75 digital wireless systems never use signal companding to compress and expand the signal, so you always have full dynamic range. XD-V wireless systems allow you to convey every nuance of your performance to the audience in the most natural way, with crystal clarity. In addition to preventing unintentional handling noise, the adjustable dynamic filter reduces unwanted ambient noise, while preserving your natural vocal articulation.
2.4GHz Broadcast — License Free, Worldwide
Traditional analog wireless microphone systems are susceptible to increasing numbers of interference sources. Ensuring peace of mind and the most reliable operation, XD-V75 systems operate in the 2.4GHz ISM band, which is free from interference due to TV broadcasts, white space devices, cell phone towers and other transmitting devices.
And if you’re confused by the license fees needed to operate an analog wireless system, don’t worry: Line 6 digital wireless systems eliminate that need. XD-V75 systems are fully FCC compliant and operate license free worldwide, from Hollywood to Tokyo.
Advanced Audio Protection
Line 6 digital wireless systems use exclusive digital technologies to protect their signals from interference that can wreak havoc on analog wireless systems. Encoded DCL™ (Digital Channel Lock) technology distinguishes XD-V75 digital audio from any other third-party signal, including Wi-Fi, thus preventing reception of audio interference from other 2.4GHz devices.
Fourth-generation Digital Wireless Technology
Since its debut, Line 6 digital wireless technology has racked up awards and proven that analog wireless technology is no longer the only option. Now in its fourth generation, Line 6 digital wireless technology is the most mature in the market and continues to set standards in simplicity and performance.
Like all Line 6 digital wireless systems, XD-V75 systems are incredibly easy to set up. Simply pick any of the 14 always-available channels and the transmitter and receiver lock together – job done.
For more complex installations where multiple systems are in use, XD-V75 features channel scanning for advanced RF management.
Consistent Signal Integrity up to 300 Feet
At ten feet away or at the full extent its range, XD-V digital wireless systems deliver the same, consistent, dependable signal quality. Unlike analog wireless systems, there’s no increased risk of interference or degradation in signal as you move further from the receiver. You can perform with full confidence, right up to the range limits of your XD-V system.
XD-V75 systems allow professional touring bands or larger productions to use up to 14 systems simultaneously. XD-V75 systems include an antenna front-mount kit, rack ears and mounting hardware for easy installation. Multiple receivers interlock to create a compact multi-channel rack system. The built-in loop-through antenna distribution eliminates the need for additional external antenna units, which saves setup time, rack space and money.
Mix and Match
Ideal for live sound applications when you need to interchange different types of mics, the XDV-75 family was designed to support handhelds, lavaliers, headsets and instruments within the same digital wireless system. Because all models in the XD-V75 family have the same digital wireless receiver, mixing and matching is now a one-step setup process.
Clear Visual Status
XD-V75 transmitter and receiver units provide clear displays of essential system status. The transmitter features a clear LCD screen for selecting channels, mic models or EQ filter models, and also provides an instant check on your battery level. Likewise, the receiver features a large, easy-to-read LCD screen and bright five-segment LEDs to provide audio signal and battery status, plus advanced configuration and RF monitoring.
Each XD-V75 system is built for rock-solid performance night after night. The aluminum receiver and bodypack transmitters are complemented by the durable polycarbonate handheld transmitter. All XD-V75 systems include rack ears, antenna relocation accessories and rack-mounting hardware, making it easy to adapt them to any professional installation.
- Professional digital wireless system for performing vocalists
- License free operation worldwide
- Exclusive microphone modeling technology gives vocalists a choice of 10 superb microphone models based on the world's most popular mics including: Shure SM58, Shure Beta58A, Shure SM57, Sennheiser e835, Sennheiser e935, AKG D5, Audio Technica AE4100, Audix OM5, Electro-Voice N/D767a and Line 6 custom-voiced microphone
- Accurate and precise vocal reproduction with full-range 10 Hz - 20 kHz (- 2.5 dB) AF frequency response, wide 115 dB dynamic range (A weighted), superior transient response, and 24-bit digital conversion
- Premium dynamic microphone capsule designed for spectacular vocal reproduction, and interchangeable with capsules from other industry-standard mics
- Proven 4th-generation digital wireless technology surpasses analog wireless systems in wireless reliability and sound quality
- 2.4GHz band operation, free from interference due to TV broadcast, white space devices, and cell phone towers.
- 14 always-available channels
- 300-foot (100-meter) extended range
- One-touch setup
- Large LCD display on receiver for channel setting, model selection, battery status, and more
- Signal encryption for maximum signal privacy and integrity
- Dynamic Filter to combat unwanted environment noise
- Gain control to optimize receiver output
- Channel Scanning for best RF management in multi-system applications
- 2 powered BNC antenna inputs - for daisy chaining multiple systems
- Premium dynamic microphone capsule - with cardioid polar pattern
- Interchangeable microphone capsules - compatible with other industry standard mic capsules
- Transmitter LCD Display - for selecting channels, battery status, microphone model, and more
- Transmitter Naming - for identifying transmitters in a multi-system application
- Road-ready metal transmitter and receiver chassis
- FCC compliant; Immune to the FCC Consumer Alert regarding wireless microphones
- System includes microphone transmitter with protective storage case, 1/2U receiver, 2 x 1/2 wave antennas, front-mount antenna kit, rackmount kit, two AA alkaline batteries