Bose F1 Powered SubwooferThe perfect companion for the F1 812 Flex Array Loudspeaker
The Bose F1 Powered Subwoofer is the perfect pairing for your Bose F1 812 Flexible Array Loudspeaker. Fitted with all of the features you would expect from Bose, the F1 Subwoofer delivers performance way beyond its size.
A lot of engineers will say that you need 12" or even 15" subs to really fill out a room. Bose, however, has proved them all wrong with this potent-sounding subwoofer. With just two 10" drivers, this small and lightweight sub dishes out incredible amounts of low-end while still being able to fit in your car!
Performance Beyond Size
Bose really have achieved the impossible with this speaker setup. With the ability to go down to 38hz with plenty of volume, this speaker breaks what people used to think about small lightweight subwoofers. Never again will you feel that there is not enough punch to your sound!
Integrated Stand Setup
One of the biggest pains with a PA system is getting it all set up. They are normally big and bulky, requiring loads of little extras to be set up properly. That is not the case with the F1 system though, as Bose have thought of everything by including a built-in stand and cable management system with the F1 Powered Subwoofer. It's not only lightweight, but also extremely strong!
When it comes to setting up your PA system, one of the most important components is the crossover. This determines which frequencies get sent to which speaker, meaning that you can push either your loudspeaker or sub to handle as much or as little of the low-end as you want.
One of the best parts of the Bose F1 crossover is that it can be set to either 'THRU' or 'HPF', which means that the loudspeaker can still be sent a full range of frequencies or you can limit it with a high-pass filter.
- High performance compact subwoofer: All the performance of a larger bass box in a more compact design that's lighter and easier to carry than conventional subwoofers
- High-excursion 10-inch drivers: 2 woofers provide deep impactful bass
- Integrated mounting stand: Built-in stand is stored in the rear of the subwoofer making set up fast and easy-includes cable channels to neatly hide wires
- Line output EQ: Output can be set to THRU (full range) or HPF (high pass filter) allowing for easy crossover selection when used with a main loudspeaker
- System Type: Self Powered
- System Power: 1000 Watts
- Drivers: 2 x 10'' High-Excursion Drivers
- Frequency Response: 48 Hz - 100 Hz
- Frequency Range: 38 Hz - 115 Hz (-10dB)
- Nominal Dispersion: Omni-Directional
- Maximum SPL @ 1 m: 132 dB SPL (Peak)
- Crossover Frequency: 40 - 100 Hz Butterworth Pass, 100 Hz 4th order Butterworth HPF at Line Out
- Distortion at Rated Power: 0.1% Max (30 Hz - 154 kHz)
- System Limiter: Dynamic Limiter
- Power Indicatior: Blue LED: System On
- Front LED
- Signal Input
- 2 x XLR - 1/4'' Combo
- Volume Level
- Front LED Function Select
- Power On/Off
- Polarity Select
- Line Output EQ
- Line Output: XLR Balanced
- AC Mains: IEC Connector
- Enclosure Type: Wood Cabinet with High Impact Composite End Caps
- Grille: Powder-Coated Perforated Steel Grille
- Dimensions: 688mm x 410.16mm x 448.5mm (H x W x D)
- Net Weight: 24.9kg
2 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Thursday, 20 December 2018
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
1 in stock at our Guildford store
- This item may be our display / demo model.
- Please call to check the condition of this item.
- We can transfer new & boxed items from our warehouse to our store in 30-40 minutes.
1 in stock at our Guildford warehouse
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.