The EKX series combines legendary EV sound quality and reliability with the latest technology — all in a compact package suitable for a wide range of sound reinforcement scenarios, including musicians/DJs and live/club/installed sound applications. The EKX series is positioned above the ZLX and ELX series and below the ETX series.
Easy to use
The EKX Series features QuickSmartDSP, EV’s signature single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD. Setting up for a gig is simple, thanks to the speaker's 4 setup presets for Music, Live, Speech or Club settings. If you need to dig deeper, there's a 3-band EQ and 5 user programmable presets so that you can quickly recall your personal settings for a particular gig or performance.
EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers™ (SST) waveguide design on full-range models provides precise and consistent coverage.
Ideal for portable and installed applications. Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosures with internal bracing, durable EVCoat finish, eight M10 threaded mounting points (full-range models), aluminum pole-mounts, and all-metal handles.
- EKX-12: 1400 W (peak), 131 dB peak SPL utilizing high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers™ (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage.
- Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, and durable EVCoat finish.
- Eight M10 threaded mounting points, aluminum pole mounts, and all-metal handles.
- 90 x 60 pattern for best coverage on mid-size stages. 40 monitor angle with rubber feet.