The digiLive series offer ultra-compact digital audio mixers that combine the the power of a hardware mixer with the beauty and simplicity of a touch-screen control surface.
The digiLive mixers are designed to be quick, simple and intuitive to use. In addition to the 7-inch high-resolution touch-screen where you can access all your features, I/O options and effects, the mixer features full 100mm motorised faders that can recall scene settings at a moments notice. On top of this, full control is also available remotely via Wi-Fi using your tablet smartphone or laptop so you are free to mix anywhere in the venue.
The DigiLive 16 offers 16 inputs, including 12 professional mic input channels and 24 bit/192 kHz AD/DA conversion. There are up to eight internal effects busses – with reverb, delay, 15 band EQ and modulation.
With it's compact form factor, simple easy to use interface, and wifi connectivity, the DigiLive 16 is perfect for gigging musicians and small venues.
- 16 input with 16 internal busses
- 12 professional mic input channels
- 2 stereo inputs
- 8 configurable smart outputs
- 7″ high resolution touch screen
- 9 motorised 100mm faders
- Advanced hybrid user interface
- Mic Inputs: 12 (8x XLR / 4x Combo XLR)
- Stereo Inputs: 2
- Master Output: 2 (Left/Right balanced XLR)
- Smart Outputs: 6 (assignable balanced XLR)
- Internal busses: 16
- Stage monitor: 1 TRS Jack output
- Headphone: 1 TRS Jack output
- Screen: 7″ high definition touch screen
- Faders: 8x motorised 100mm channel faders + 1x motorised 100mm master L/R mix
- Operation system: Android system
- Remote system: IOS app for Ipad
- Network: Yes, via WiFi module
- Sample Frequency: 48 KHz
- AD/DA: 192 KHz, 24-bit
- DSP: 40 bit float point, SHARC processor
- Effects: up to 8 assignable effect modules
- AES/EBU: Output XLR
- S/PDIF: Input / Output (RCA Phono)
- USB Interface: 2 for playback/recording, scene/setting storage and system updates
- Power Supply: 90-240V ~ 50/60Hz power supply 12VDC
- Dimension W*H*D: 357 x 480 x 145 (mm)