Here's what Tascam says about the Model 24 Analogue Mixer:
Simple, Intuitive Design
One glance is all you need. The TASCAM Model 24 was developed for easy and immediate operation, with everything you need placed right at your fingertips. 100mm faders allow for precise control over volume. A full set of familiar EQ and Auxiliary knobs remove the need to menu diving, and all input/output connections are all on the surface for quick and easy access.
The Model 24 is truly a modern take on a classic design.
TASCAM’s Revolutionary Recording Technology
Featuring 16 high-grade TASCAM mic preamps in addition to multiple sets of stereo line inputs, the Model 24 delivers studio quality audio performance right from the start.
When it’s time to record The TASCAM Model 24 allows musicians and engineers to capture up to 24 tracks simultaneously (at 24bit/48kHz resolution) directly to the SD card, with the ability to support punch in/out 8 tracks at the same time. And once the take is done, the Model 24 can easily playback any or all of the recorded tracks through the console for immediate mixdown.
In addition to the studio quality mic preamps and powerful EQ and routing options the Model 24 features a dedicated stereo channel 1/8”, dual RCA Bluetooth™ connectivity. This allows users to easily integrate mobiles devices into the mix for rehearsal playback, walk-in music and more. Finaly, the TASCAM Model 24 can also act as a powerful audio interface and will connect directly to your PC or Mac for easy integration with your DAW of choice.
Durability and Reliability
Designed to be both lightweight and rugged, the Model 24 can easily be carried from studio to stage with the confidence that TASCAM’s legendary reliability will keep the music going.
22 analog inputs:
- 16 Tascam ultra-HDDA mic preamps with switchable phantom power on 12 mono and 4 stereo channels
- 2 high-impedance instrument inputs (channels 1 and 2)
- 1 multi-purpose stereo channel for input from Bluetooth, RCA connectors, or stereo mini-jack connector
- Inserts on input channels 1 and 2
- Main stereo bus, sub stereo bus, 2 AUX/monitor buses, effects bus
- 1-knob compressor for channels 1-12
- 3-band EQ with sweepable mids for 12 mono channels, fixed mids on 4 stereo channels
- Switchable low-cut filter for 12 mono and 4 stereo channels
- 7-band graphic stereo EQ (can be used for main stereo bus or AUX/monitor bus
- Built-in Bluetooth receiver for wireless playback
- On-board effects processor (16 preset effects types)
- Large 100mm faders for precise level adjustments
- XLR balanced outputs for main stereo bus
- TRS balanced outputs for sub, control room, AUX 1/2 and effects send
- Headphones output with level control (80mW + 80mW)
- Tascam multi-track recording engine
- Uses SD cards as recording media (up to 128GB)
- Up to 24 tracks (22 input channels + stereo mix) can be recorded without a computer
- Recording format - linear PCM (WAV format, 44.1/48kHz, 16/24 bit)
- Playback format - WAV, MP3
- Overdubbing, punch in/out recording (8 channels max)
- Multi-track playback for advanced live performance
- USB 2.0 audio interface for use with Windows (ASIO) and Mac (Core Audio) computers
- Transfer to computer - 24 channels
- Transfer from computer - 22 channels, assignable to each channel input
- Audio resolution 44.1/48kHz, 16/24 bit
- Compatible Computers: Compatible computer with a USB 2.0 port (Windows 10, 8.1, 7 / macOS High Sierra (1.013), macOS Sierra (10.12), OS X El Capitan (10.11)
- CPU: Dual core / 2GHz or faster
- Memory: 2GB or more
- Driver: Windows - USB audio class 2.0, ASIO, ASIO2.0, WDM (MME) / Mac – Core Audio
- Screen Resolution: 1280 x 800 dots or more