Here's what Proel say about the Session6:
SESSION6 is a compact high-power portable array system in an active 2.1 configuration, including two tops and one subwoofer. Designed for indoor and outdoor use in live concerts, mobile DJ setups and corporate applications, the SESSION6 combines flexibility, portability and performance with a professional design and a sturdy plywood construction.
Each top includes six 3.5” neodymium drivers in vertical array configuration with progressive down tilt, for increasing the vertical coverage. A custom-designed phase plug provides an ultra-wide 120° horizontal coverage and guarantees perfect voice intelligibility and accurate sound in any part of the listening area. The sub features two 10” high-excursion woofers with 2.5” voice coil, able to provide very ‘punchy’ and dynamic basses, together with an extended low frequency response and an impressive SPL.
The system is powered by a 3-channel 2400W Class D amplifier and it’s controlled by the powerful PROEL CORE LT DSP, able to deliver an outstanding sound definition. The signal processing includes a sophisticated Dynamic EQ and 4 EQ PRESETS (MUSIC, LIVE, DJ, SPEECH) to adapt the speakers to any kind of application. The intuitive control interface features a single knob and a large LCD display, for controlling not only the DSP parameters but also the two MIC/LINE selectable inputs, the system’s configuration and the built-in BLUETOOTH audio interface.
Thanks to the innovative die-cast fast linking system with integrated connections, the two tops can be combined together, forming a longer 12-driver column and allowing the system to be used not only in STEREO mode, but also in MONO or DOUBLE mode, for an extreme flexibility.
A dedicated padded bag is included for storing and transporting the two columns and the provided pole and speaker cable, for the maximum portability.
- Six 2.5” neodymium full-range speakers in Vertical Array configuration
- Progressive down tilt for an increased vertical coverage
- Custom designed phase plug for ultra-wide 120° horizontal coverage
- Fast-coupling of the two tops with integrated power signal link to obtain a single 12-speaker column
- Two high-excursion 10” woofers with 2.5” voice coil
- Plywood cabinet with black ultra-durable polyurethane paint
- 3-channel Class D SMPS power amplifier, 2400W total peak power
- Two MIC/LINE (XLR-F) inputs
- Control & connection panel on the cabinet’s top for an easy access
- High-definition CORE LT DSP with A/D and D/A 24 bit converters and Dynamic EQ
- User-friendly control interface with single knob and large LCD
- 4 DSP presets (MUSIC, LIVE, DJ, SPEECH)
- 3 selectable system’s configurations: STEREO, MONO and DOUBLE
- Bluetooth stereo interface
- SPL MAX (system): 128 dB peak
- Frequency response: 38 Hz - 20 kHz