The Alto Trouper PA System is a compact performance PA system thats perfect for the Singer/songwriter or small ensemble. In essence its a Powered speaker with a 3 channel mixer perfectly integrated into the unit. It's a very reasonably priced system with a fantastic range of features.
Perfect for the Singer/Songwriter
The Trouper is a 2-way 200-watt bi-amped system with three 6.5" Woofers and a 1" high-frequency compression driver, spanning a frequency range of 65hz to 20khz. The sound is tailored specifically for the singer/songwriter and small ensemble as it's clean and clear without too much low end making the overall sound muddy. If you're looking for that low end extension, the Trouper can be connected to a sub for that thumping bass frequency response.
The inbuilt mixer has 3 channels of inputs; 2 dual mic/line inputs and an AUX channel, supporting XLR, RCA and 1/8" jack connections. This would suit maybe a vocal mic in channel 1, guitar/keyboard in channel 2 and backing tracks from your laptop or mobile device in Channel 3. Each channel has it's own dedicated volume and 2-band eq controls so that you can get your sound just how you like it. What's more, the system has its own thermal and dynamic overload protection, so that the sound is always clean and clear, and your gear is protected, no matter how hard you push!
All this functionality is crammed into a trim and good looking enclosure that's trapezoidal to help deal with standing wave resonances, resulting in a cleaner sound. You wont need a massive van and a couple of burly men to get this set up for your gigs, and its powerful enough to use in small venues.
Connect with Bluetooth
The Trouper is a true workhorse PA, but what if you want to get more from it? Well, up it's sleeve, this system has the power of bluetooth functionality to give even more for the gigging musician.
If you dont want your music player to be tethered to your system, you can sync your device over the bluetooth connection and stream your music playlist or backing tracks wirelessly for hassle free performance.
What's more, Bluetooth allows you to wirelessly connect 2 Troupers together to create a stereo setup for larger gigs and when using stereo instruments. You'll have less pesky chords running everywhere, and still be able to easily pack up at the end of the night and fit it in your car!
- System Type: 2‐way Bi‐amplified Compact PA System for the Active Performer
- High Frequency: 25 mm (1 inch) voice coil Neodymium compression driver
- Low Frequency: (3) 6 ½” (165mm) woofers with 1" voice coil
- Frequency Range: 65 to 20kHz
- Crossover: 1.8 kHz, electronic
- Power Amplifier: Bi-amplified, 200 watt peak (130 W LF + 70 W HF)
- Maximum SPL: 117 dB-SPL @ 1 m (continuous), 120 dB-SPL @ 1M (peak)
- Electronic Protection: Thermal/overload
- Protection Indication: Signal/Limit Red LED
- Inputs: 3 channels: Line/Mic 1, Line/Mic 2, Aux
- Input Connectors: (2) ¼” XLR female combo connectors, (1) stereo RCA, (1) 1/8” stereo
- Output Connectors: (1) XLR male mix output
- Equalization: 2-band LF and HF
- Bluetooth: A2DP streaming audio, with full stereo link when using two Troupers
- Power Controls: On/off power switch, IEC line cord AC input, Power indicator LED
- Enclosure Type: Trapeziodal MDF enclosure with black vinyl wrap and protective steel corners
- Handle: Rear mounted, ergonomically designed
- Stand Mount Socket: (1) female 36mm pole socket
- Dimensions: 8.4 x 29.2 x 10.1 in/21.3 x 74.17 x 25.65 cm
- Weight: 23 lbs/10.43 kg