Bose F1 Subwoofer
The perfect sub to go with the Bose F1 Flexible Array Loudspeaker the F1 Subwoofer is fitted with all of the features you would expect and performance way beyond its size. A lot of engineers will say that you need 12" or even 15" and above sized subs to really fill out a room. Bose has proved them all wrong with this subwoofer. As with just two 10" drivers this small and lightweight sub deliver incredible amounts of low end rumble while still being able to fit in your car.
Performance Beyond Size
Bose really have achieved the impossible with this speaker setup. With the ability to go down to 38hz with plenty of volume this speaker breaks what people used to think about small lightweight subs. Never again will you feel that there is not enough punch to your sound and that more subs and a bigger van are the only solution.
Integrated Stand Setup
One of the biggest pains with PA systems is getting it all set up. They are normally big and bulky and require loads of little extras to be set up properly. That is not the case with the F1 system though as Bose have thought of everything by including a built in stand and cable managment system into the F1 sub that is not only lightweight but also extremely strong.
When it comes to setting up your PA system one of the most important components is the crossover. This determines what frequencies get sent to what speaker meaning you can push either your loudspeaker or sub to handle as much or as little of the low end that you want. One of the best parts of the Bose F1 crossover is that it can be set to either THRU or HPF which means that the loudspeaker can still be sent a full range of frequencies or you can limit it with a high pass filter.
- High performance compact subwoofer: All the performance of a larger bass box in a more compact design that's lighter and easier to carry than conventional subwoofers
- High-excursion 10-inch drivers: 2 woofers provide deep impactful bass
- Integrated mounting stand: Built-in stand is stored in the rear of the subwoofer making set up fast and easy-includes cable channels to neatly hide wires
- Line output EQ: Output can be set to THRU (full range) or HPF (high pass filter) allowing for easy crossover selection when used with a main loudspeaker
4 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Friday, 22 June 2018
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
1 in stock at our Guildford store
- This item may be our display / demo model.
- Please call to check the condition of this item.
- We can transfer new & boxed items from our warehouse to our store in 30-40 minutes.
3 in stock at our Guildford warehouse
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.