Alto SXM112A Active Stage Monitor
The Alto SXM112A is a multi purpose stage monitor that's compact affordable and critically, sounds great! The powerful Class D amp pumps out a huge 800w of power making it perfect for a number of tasks, the most obvious being as a vocal foldback. But we can think of a tonne of other uses like Electronic Drum monitor and even as a front of house PA for smaller gigs.
Now what's really clever is the 16 preset voicings that allow you to tailor the performance of the Alto SXM112A to suit the task whether it's a side fill, FOH or even a guitar amp!
- 800 Watts Class D power
- 12” coax woofer, 1” neodymium driver
- XLR/Line input with volume control, XLR output to link speakers
- 16 modeling presets to tweak the sonic characteristic of your sound
- Rugged multi-layer birch plywood cabinet with recessed handles
- Scratch and dent-resistant finish
Here's what Alto say about the SXM112A Stage Monitor
Built to take a beating night after night, week after week, the SXM112A's cabinet is made of thick birch plywood, features a heavy-duty steel grill that's built to last, and is covered in a rugged black textured finish that is scratch and dent resistant. Recessed handles makes the SXM112A easy and safe to move from rehearsal space to stage and back again while heavy-duty rubber feet ensure that it stays put no matter how much volume you pump through it.
Superior Sound Quality
The SXM112A delivers a big sound with a high-performance 12-inch LF driver (2-inch voice coil), and an exacting 1-inch HF driver. What's more, it utilizes a trapezoidal design which greatly decreases the resonance of the standing wave in the cabinet for a more true and exact sound reproduction. The SXM112A is the perfect solution for club installations, rehearsal spaces, gigging musicians, mobile DJs, and houses of worships who need additional sound reinforcement.
More Than Just A Stage Monitor
We understand that the SXM112A is going to get used in a lot of different situations. Much of the time it'll be a wedge-type monitor on stage, but due to the pole mounting capabilities and full-range sound, it's equally capable as a side fill, drum or keyboard monitor, main speaker, and more. To help fill those various roles, we've built in a modeling effects unit that changes the sonic characteristics of the SXM112A with the turn of a dial. Choose from 16 presets that maximize your sonic needs with options for vocalists, guitar players, pianists, drummers and sound engineers.
Plug It In, Turn It On
The SXM112A houses more than just great sound under the hood, it features a built-in Class D, 400W bi-amplified system (800W Peak). As a self-powered stage monitor, all you need to do is plug in your audio and power cables, turn it on, and you're all set. No external amplifiers to set up or transport — it's all built into the SXM112A.
- Power System: Continuous - 400 W ( 335 W LF + 65 W HF), Peak - 800 W (670 W LF + 130 W HF)
- Maximum SPL @ 1m: 118 dB Continuous / 121 dB Peak
- Coverage ( HxV ): 70° H x 70° V Spherical horn
- Transducer Low: 12” Coax / 2” voice coil
- Transducer High: 1” Neodymium Driver / 1” voice coil
- Protection: Low - High analog limiter
- Electronic Protections: Modeller with 16 Preset / Line Volume/ Clipping LED indicator / ground switch
- Input Level: Line +4 dB
- Input Impedance: 30 k Balanced / 15 k Unbalanced
- Input Connector: Combo Jack with XLR / TRS
- External Control: Volume control / Power on with green LED/ clip limiter with red LED/ ground lift
- Power Supply: AC - 220 / 240 V or AC - 110 / 120 Volt, with switching power mode.
- Cabinet: Trapezoidal shape / multi-layer plywood / handle / black paint finishing
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 313 mm x 393 mm x 513 mm
- Net Weight: 26.12 lbs. / 11.85 kg
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 313mm x 393mm x 513mm
- Weight: 26.12 lb
Next Delivery Due: Unknown
Not currently in stock. We have ordered stock of this item.
- Order now & we will ship to you as soon as we receive stock.
More Stock Arriving Soon
- Estimated arrival date: Unknown
- Please note this date is subject to change
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery