ALTO Live 244- 24 Channel MixerProfessional 24-Channel/2-Bus Mixer
Designed for modern music-making, these new Live Series mixers feature USB audio in and out. This 24-bit USB feature enables the stereo main or monitor mix to be recorded to a computer, or allows for the playback from a laptop or other USB audio source controlled by a dedicated level knob. A footswitch jack toggles the effects on and off. LED 12-step metering and an easy-access headphone out with independent level control help keep the mix under control.
Live Series mixers are united by their modern look, low-profile design, DNA preamps, extensive EQ, built-in compression, Alesis DSP effects, and USB audio/connectivity. "Offering professional features like: quality mic pre's, analog compression, EQ, and flexible routing in familiar user-friendly format, these new mixers from Alto Professional allow a perfect mix to be set up quickly and easily by anyone, from the live sound novice to the experienced sound engineer," says Alto Professional Product Manager Paul Gallo.
The panel graphics are clear and easy to understand. Each channel is equipped with its own 3-band EQ-the 4-bus models add sweepable mids-and there is a 9-band graphic EQ that can be applied to the main or monitor mix. The Alesis DSP section provides 16 premium effects. Each offers 16 variations, for a total of 256 ready-to-use effects.
Microphone inputs (XLR) are equipped with DNA preamps. Switchable phantom power allows for the use of any type of microphone. Select mic channels offer dynamic compression, each with individual control.
Mono channels feature an XLR input, balanced 1/4" line input, and a TRS insert jack.
Each mono channel offers a low-cut filter, gain control, a three-band EQ, a pan knob, mute switch, and a 60mm smooth-travelling fader. Stereo channels trade the insert jack for a second balanced 1/4" input. In addition to having two more send knobs, 4-bus models include a pre/post fader switch for the first two sends.
- 18 XLR inputs with DNA™ mic preamps and phantom power
- Dynamic compression on Channels 1-8
- 3-band EQ with sweepable mids
- 4 aux sends; pre/post switching on Aux 1+2
- Gain controls with 75 Hz low-cut filter
- 60mm faders with mute switch and PFL/AFL solo functions
- 9-band graphic EQ—main or monitor assignable
- 256 Alesis effects; 16 types x 16 variations
- USB audio connectivity with level control
- XLR and 1/4” outputs; 1/4” aux sends and returns
- Headphone out with independent level control
Available For Order
Normally available in 5 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 5 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.