Bose L1 Model 1S Line Array ColumnPA speaker column for the Bose L1 Model 1S portable PA system
Based around the best-selling Model II system from Bose, the new Bose Model 1S system is a modular, portable PA system which has stunning sound, compact form and ease of setup as its key features.
The Bose L1 Model 1S articulated line array speaker column now comes as just one unit instead of two for further-reduced setup time. Sitting atop a Bose L1 Model 1S power stand, this articulated line array of speakers forms the basis of the Model 1S system.
Key L1 Model 1S System Features
- Proprietary 12-speaker articulated line array delivers 180-degree coverage for audiences up to 300.
- Line array technology produces consistent tonal balance from front to back – with less drop-off in SPL over distance than most conventional loudspeakers.
- Consists of only four lightweight pieces that set up and break down in minutes.
- Durable components easily connect without the need for speaker stands.
- Three protective bags/covers and rugged system design meet the demands of travel and live performances.
- Flexible configuration with choice of bass modules: B1 for greater portability; B2 for greater bass output.
- Integrated ToneMatch® port provides a single cable digital connection to the optional T1 ToneMatch Audio Engine.
Here's what Bose say about the Bose Model 1S system
The Bose L1 Model 1S portable line array system is a combination of performance and portability incorporating key elements of L1 Compact and Model II technologies into a flexible system designed for audiences up to 300.
The 1S system features a 12-speaker articulated line array, offering 180 degrees of horizontal coverage while maintaining consistent level, smooth tonal balance and clarity throughout the venue.
The system consists of only four lightweight pieces that set up and break down in minutes. These durable components easily connect without the need for stands or wires, and are readily transported in three protective carry bags.
The materials and construction are specifically designed to meet the travel and performance demands of solo performers, mobile DJs and bands. The L1 Model 1S system can be configured to your individual needs with the B1 bass module for greater portability, or the B2 bass module for greater output.
Combine the system with the ToneMatch audio engine to maintain the sound and tone of specific instruments and microphones.
Musicians are in control of their sound for the stage and audience
The system is located behind the musicians, evenly distributing sound to the stage and audience.
No more struggling to be heard. Artistic control is in the hands of the musicians. There is no need for separate mixes for the audience or musicians.
PA and monitors combined
Using proprietary Bose® technology, the L1® Model 1S is designed to be located either directly behind or to the side of the performer.
The sound the musician hears on stage is essentially the same as what the audience hears, and the musician – and no one else – is in control of the sound.
Reduction in excessive reverb
The speaker projects sound in a very wide wedge-like pattern, with very little sound projected above or below the speaker.
Few reflections from the ceiling or floor help maintain a smooth, consistent sound that is less likely to induce feedback.
The system packs into three included carry bags/covers. No more heavy amplifiers or speakers to lift. A system that is easy to transport and can be packed into a small car.
Easy to set up
Four lightweight, interconnecting components eliminate the need for speaker stands and speaker wires. Setup takes only minutes, so the entertainer can focus more on performing rather than deal with frustrating and labor-intensive setups.
Bose L1 Model 1S System Specifications
- Positioning: A unique combination of performance and portability that includes our 12-speaker articulated line array providing smooth tonal balance, coverage and high output.
- Audience Size: Up to 300
- Array Performance: The 12-speaker articulated line array provides 180 degrees of horizontal sound coverage, while at the same time offering tight vertical control resulting in less drop-off in volume over distance than conventional loudspeakers.
- Coverage: 180° H x 10° V
- Max SPL: 112 dB (Continuous), 118 dB (Peak)
- Bass: The Model 1S power stand can drive 2 B1s or a single B2 bass module.
4 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Monday, 23 April 2018
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
1 in stock at our Guildford store
- This item may be our display / demo model.
- Please call to check the condition of this item.
- We can transfer new & boxed items from our warehouse to our store in 30-40 minutes.
3 in stock at our Guildford warehouse
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.