The Zoom V6 vocal processor has been built from the ground up to provide you with a versatile and creative piece of live gear. The intention: to take your vocal performances up a notch. Containing a whole host of innovative features, this smart package boasts everything required to add further depth and intrigue to your voice. The V6 Vocal Processor and the SGV-6 Shotgun mic truly are the ultimate live companions.
The V6 offers powerful studio-level processing which can be activated and recalled to suit absolutely any song type or style. Choose from twelve different voice effects – including pitch correction, vocoder and the unison effect – and get started crafting your ideal sound. You can then tweak it further by layering up to two backing vocals, resulting in an excellent three-part harmony! Top it off by adding reverb, chorus, delay and much more. The creative possibilities are endless.
40 preset patches have been bundled into the unit, produced especially by professional vocalists and recording engineers. This allows you to get going immediately. However, thanks to 100 in-built memory locations, you can even store your own user-made patches too!
Step It Up
Make use of the responsive expression pedal to alter the formant of your vocal. Without effecting the pitch, you can change the nuances of your vocals, promising dynamic variety and interesting sound with each and every performance. An onboard looper (activated using the footswitch) even allows for up to 3:30 of recording, letting you overdub vocal sections all on your own.
Highly Directional Mic
The Zoom V6 is incredible alone, but the inclusion of an SGV-6 mic helps to take it to new heights. A highly directional polar pattern ensures your voice remains isolated; separating it from possible bleed occurring via other instruments playing alongside you. This impressive isolation guarantees your voice is processed with brilliant precision.
- V6 Vocal Processor
- SGV-6 Shotgun Mic
- Patch Memory List
- Quick Guide
- AD-16 AC Adapter
- 3.5-hour battery life on four AA batteries.
- Headphone output with volume control.
- Line output allows you to connect external mixing consoles.
- USB port – record audio and update firmware.
- USB 2.0 interface – record up to 16/24/32-bit, 44.1 kHz.
- In-built enhancer – optimise input signal frequencies using de-essing and EQ.
- In-built compressor – optimise your input signal levels.
- Store user-made patches using 100 memory locations.
- Includes 40 preset patches specially made by professional recording engineers and vocalists.
- Looper – record audio up to 3:30 in length.
- Adjust vocal characteristics on the fly using the formant shift pedal.
- Make use of 10 studio-level effects.
- Use up to three vocal processors (from effect, harmony and voice sections) at the same time.
- The included SGV-6 shotgun mic is highly directional, isolating your voice for improved processing.
- Weight: 1.56 kg
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 181 mm x 320 mm x 77 mm
- USB: Micro USB
- Power: AC Adapter 9 V DC 500 mA, Center Negative, 4 AA Batteries (Grants 3.5 Hours of Continuous Use)
- Control Input: FP02 Input
- Noise Floor: -75 dBu
- Voice Section: 12 Types
- Effect Section: 10 Types
- Harmony Section: 5 Types
- Number of Patch Memories: 100
- Sampling Frequency 44.1 kHz
- A/D Conversion: 24-bit 128x Oversampling
- D/A Conversion: 24-bit 128x Oversampling
- Signal Processing: 32-Bit
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz-20 kHz (+1 dB/-3 dB) 200 k Ω Load)
- Display: 2-Digit 7-Segment LED
- Output: XLR Jack
- Max Output Level: + 8 dBu
- Output Impedance: 50 Ω (HOT-GND, COLD-GND, 1 kHz)
- 100 Ω (HOT-COLD, 1 kHz)
- Ground Lift (Switchable)
- Phones: Stereo Mini Jack
- Max Output Level: 20 mW + 20 mW (into 32 Ω Load)
- SGV-6: Super Cardioid Directionality
- Sensitivity: -46 dB/Pa at 1 kHz
- Max Sound Pressure Input: 140 dBSPL
- Mic In: XLR Jack
- Input Gain: +3 - +40 dB
- Max Input Level: +4 dBu
- Input Impedance: 3 k Ω or Higher (1 kHz)
- Phantom Power: +48 V