- 1 x Tourtech TTS-MI0822BK Microphone Boom Stand in Black
- 1 x Tourtech 20ft / 6m Microphone Cable XLR
Sontronics Halo is a striking-looking dynamic microphone designed for use on guitar amps and cabinets. The Halo has a dynamic capsule suspended on four spring mounts within a circular frame that protects the microphone from vibrations and rumble on stage or in the studio.
Halo is based on the Sontronics STC-80, a handheld dynamic microphone that gives stunning results on vocals, but which has also been increasingly used to great effect on guitar amps for live and studio work.
For Halo, Sontronics took the STC-80 capsule, enhancing it slightly to capture the exact frequencies of your guitar amp and to take into account the different length and depth of the capsule housing.
The result is the Sontronics Halo, which gives you all the bite, crunch and presence you could wish for without need to lay a finger on the EQ. Any guitarist shouldn't be without one!
- Dynamic microphone designed specifically for guitar amps & cabs with vintage-inspired design
- Gives you all the presence and bite but without needing to touch any EQ
- Developed from Sontronics’ best-selling STC-80
- Spring-mounted capsule in circular frame protects from vibrations & rumble
- Covered by Sontronics LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Ideal for guitar amps and plucked instruments
- Also produces great results with snare drums and live vocals
- Frequency response: 50Hz - 15kHz
- Sensitivity: -53dB ±2dB
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance: 600 Ohms
- Connector: Three-pin XLR
- Dimensions: 162 x 113 x 62mm
- Weight: 396g
- Supplied with: plectrum, dustcover