You’ve already got an acoustic you love and now you can easily add a high performance clip on microphone with a dedicated preamp.
It’s so simple to setup as well:
- Step 1 : Clip the Mic to your acoustics sound hole
- Step 2 : Plug the Mic in to the Preamp
- Step 3 : Plug the Preamp in to a mixer or PA System
And that’s it!
There’s no messing around here getting your sound either, 4 simple pre-sets; Natural, Warm, Bright and Nylon. So you can quickly and easily get the tone you want on the fly.
iRig have even given you an AUX input, so if your electro acoustic already has a Piezo pickup, you can plug it in to the Preamp and then blend the two signals.
Here's what IK Multimedia say about the iRig Acoustic Stage
- Patented system works with any acoustic or acoustic-electric guitar providing an exceptionally true acoustic tone
- High performance clip-on microphone, digital preamp and processor far outperforms ordinary piezo and magnetic pickups
- Onboard DSP provides personalized tone calibration with four selectable variations
- AUX connects an existing acoustic-electric guitar pickup output and blends it with the iRig Acoustic Stage signal using the mix knob.
- Includes powerful feedback elimination technology that works instantly at the touch of a button
- Up to 12 hours of continuous use powered by 2 AA batteries
- Supports professional quality audio recording via the high resolution 32-bit digital audio converter with USB connection to Mac/PC and iOS