Here's what Kali Audio says about the MV-BT:
The MV-BT is a Bluetooth receiver with balanced outputs for use with any professional audio system. It provides an elegant solution for sound professionals looking to integrate Bluetooth-capable devices into their systems.
Users can pair any Bluetooth-capable playback device, including smartphones and laptops, with the MV-BT, and connect directly to their speakers, to a mixer, or to an interface. Using the aptX codec, the MV-BT is capable of receiving CD quality audio over Bluetooth.
The MV-BT has independent volume control, eliminating the need to control volume from a playback device. This puts a big, easy-to-use volume controller at users’ fingertips, and ensures that any Bluetooth-capable playback device can send audio at the highest possible resolution. An LED array alongside the volume wheel indicates the volume level.
The MV-BT has balanced XLR and TRS outputs to suit users’ preferences. In addition to Bluetooth input, there is a 3.5mm input on the side of the unit to provide physical connection to older devices.
- Easy Connection to Professional Sound Systems
- No extraneous noise
- Users can use either XLR or TRS, depending on their preferences
Independent Volume Control
- Full resolution audio transfer
- Easy volume control
- No need to have playback device at fingertips
- CD-Quality sound via Bluetooth
Premium Look & Feel
- Easy to tell where volume is set
- Looks cool
- Feels good to operate
3.5 mm input
- Wired connection for older devices
- Type: Reciever
- Bluetooth Codec: aptX (CD Quality)
- Channels: 2
- Inputs: Bluetooth, 3.5mm (AUX)
- Outputs: 2 x XLR, 2 x TRS
- Power Source: 5V DC (Wall Wart Included)
- Height: 80mm (84mm)
- Length: 138 mm (156mm)
- Width: 130mm (154mm)
- Weight: 1kg (1.3kg)