Line 6 Pod Studio UX2 Studio
Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or check out our Help Centre.
Line 6 POD Studio UX2
The Line 6 POD Studio UX2 has the Pod Farm Plugin and the UX2 interface, making home recording extremely easy!
Thre is a balanced XLR input with a high-quality mic preamp that produces a clean and crystal clear vocal recording.
The POD UX2 Ins and Outs have:
- 1/4-inch guitar input (normal or pad), 2 X Balanced XLR inputs with high-quality mic preamps, Gain knobs, Two 1/4-inch line inputs, 1/4-inch stereo monitor input, Two balanced 1/4-inch analog outs, 1/4-inch headphone out, Phantom power, S/PDIF digital out, Assignable VU meters.
- The POD Farm AU/RTAS/VST plug-in features every model necessary for pro-sounding tracks. Over 80 fully adjustable guitar amps, from vintage classics to must-have modern monsters, plus bass amps, preamps and more are packed inside to deliver legendary POD tone to your DAW.
- Drag and drop models into the signal flow, pre or post amplifier. The carousel-style gear browser displays the amps and effects. Creating classic tones or imaginative hybrids is incredibly fast and easy. Fully adjustable, each model offers total tweak capability. Also, over a thousand presets are available.
- Low noise (Over 100dB signal-to-noise ratio) for recording guitar, with 12dB more dynamic range than similar interfaces.
- Exclusive latency-killing ToneDirect monitoring
- 44.1/48 kHz 16-/24-bit recording (88.2/96 kHz with sample-rate conversion)
- POD Farm plug-in compatibility: AU/RTAS/VST
- Fix it in the mix: record a dry signal while monitoring a fully processed POD tone.
- 18 guitar amps (modeled after Fender Deluxe Reverb, Marshall JCM-800, Vox AC-30 Top Boost, Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier, and more)
- 24 guitar cabs
- 5 bass amps, 5 bass cabs
- 29 essential stompbox and studio effects (modeled after EP-1 Tube Echoplex, Ibanez Tube Screamer, MXR Phase 90, LA-2A studio compressor, and more)
- 6 mic preamps (modeled after Neve 1073, Avalon Vt737, API 512c, and more)
- FX Junkie model pack adds 35 more synths, filters, delays and more to POD Farm
- Ideal for use with Cubase, Logic, Garageband, Pro Tools, Cakewalk and other pro recording platforms
- Includes Reason Limited and Pod Farm 2 Software
- USB 1.1 and 2.0 compatible
Line 6 POD UX2 Studio Computer Requirements
- Windows: Pentium IV 1.2GHZ or better, XP (SP2) or Windows 2000 (SP4 or later), or Windows XP x64, Vista 32-bit and 64-bit
- Mac: G4 800MHz or better, OS X 10.4.6 or better
- 512MB RAM minimum (1GB or more recommended)
- 1GB free HD space minimum (10GB or more recommended for recording)
- Drive speed 5400rpm minimum (7200rpm or faster recommended)
- CD-ROM drive
- Internet connection for activation and online features
- One free USB 1.1- or 2.0-compatible port on computer or self-powered USB hub (bus-powered USB hubs are not supported)
- Mac AU/RTAS/VST and Windows RTAS/VST
Mr David Rothwell16th May 2022
Mr Kevin Moran21st Sep 2020
anthony walsh20th Jun 2020
Mr Lee Newton9th Jun 2020
Sara Dunham5th Jul 2019
John6th Feb 2016
Trusted Customer3rd Jul 2015
Trusted Customer15th Sep 2014
Trusted Customer12th May 2014
Trusted Customer6th Nov 2013
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+