The Behringer TD-3-MO is a 'modded out' version of the popular TD-3 analog bass line synthesizer. Experience some of the most legendary mods ever committed to synth engineering with this affordable, and highly creative piece of equipment.
Behringer are known for delivering quality and accessible musical gear at a price that won't break the bank, with deep feature sets and classic soundscapes. The TD-3-MO is no different in that regard. Harness a MIDI-controllable VCF, VCO, sub-harmonics oscillator and more!
- Bass line synth with iconic modifications.
- Pure analog signal path taking inspiration from classic VCO, VCA, and VCF gear.
- 16-step sequencer boasting 7 tracks containing 250 user patterns.
- 4-pole low-pass resonant filter featuring envelope, decay, resonance, cut-off and accent controls.
- Square and sawtooth waveform VCO (featuring transistor wave-shaping circuitry).
- Control filter frequency parameters using MIDI C/C.
- Sub-harmonics oscillator with a switchable output level.
- Analog slide circuitry (containing exterior slide control).
- 33 switches and 15 dedicated controls for real-time alterations to settings.
- MIDI/USB incorporation plus voice priority and MIDI channel selection.
- 16-voice poly chain lets you hook up a bunch of synths for up to 16-voice polyphony.
- Flexible gate and CV in/outs.
- Craft more interesting sounds via the built-in overdrive control and accent control.
- Filter tracking control allows for filter frequency tracking of the selected note.
- Soft attack control delivers varied attack times for notes without accents.
- Variable slide time via the slide time control.
- Accent sweep switch with 3 different sweep combos featuring a high resonance mode.
- Sweep speed switch with 3 accent speed settings - normal, fast and slow.
- Muffler circuitry with a full bass response and post VCA distortion capabilities.
Experience a pure analog signal path that's based on classic VCA, VCF, and VCO synth predecessors. With a 16-step sequencer - equipped with 7 tracks featuring 250 user patterns - there's a seriously versatile sonic backbone to the unit. Experimenting with a suite of legendary sounds has never been so good!
Here's What Behringer say:
Sometime after the release of the original TB-303, creative users realized that there was more to squeeze out of an already amazing bass machine, to produce sounds that were unique to themselves. As word started spreading about third-party mods adding more functions and many more ways to shape sounds, synth-heads around the world wanted to get their hands on a modded TB-303. Now it’s a lot easier to get that awesome “modded-out” sound with the Behringer TD-3-MO-AM, an ultra-affordable and faithful homage to the iconic synthesizer that’s capable of creating some fiery basslines and much more.
With its pure analog signal path, 16-step sequencer and authentic VCO, VCF and VCA filters, the TD-3-MO-AM is sure to become one of your favorite synthesizers.
Pure Analog Signal Path
Great care has been taken in engineering the TD-3-MO-AM, including the true to the original VCO, VCF and VCA designs and pure analog circuitry with matched transistors. This highly-focused attention to detail is what gives TD-3-MO-AM its ultra-flexible sound shaping capability, which covers a wide spectrum for you to create some super-funky bass lines and pounding rhythms that can keep you, and the crowd, grooving all night long.
Rock Right Out of The Box!
Your TD-3-MO-AM comes ready to rock, thanks to its default signal routing that doesn’t require lifting a single patch cable to instantly create amazing sounds. The highly-intuitive layout lets you easily tap into the inspired sounds of 1980s and ’90s wave, EDM and synth-pop music tracks that made history – or to design incredibly fat and original sounds that will make you a legend in your own right!