Behringer 150 Ring Mod/Noise/S+H/LFO
Order now for delivery to you on Mon 15th Aug 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
UK Delivery - from £4.99
Earn 86 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
The Behringer 150 Ring Mod/Noise Generator/S+H/LFO is an authentic reproduction of the original System 100M which was popular in the '80s.
- Faithful recreation of original 'System 100M' circuitry.
- Ring modulator/noise generator/S&H/LFO module from the '80s.
- Engineered and designed in the UK.
- Eurorack specifications - 50 mA -12 V, 60 mA +12 V, 16 HP.
- 8 switches and controls let you access essential parameters in real-time.
- Hold and sample generator (with lag time controls and clock rate, LFO or external inputs, and 3-way input selector for noise).
- 2 simultaneous LFO's (with external CV input, delay controls and wide frequency range).
- LFO with 5 unique waveforms - ramp, square, triangle, sine and saw tooth - as well as phase lock to keyboard.
- 2 noise generators (both with simultaneous pink and white noise sources).
- Ring modulator (used to craft bell/metallic sounds).
- Trade Doubler Group ID
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Nicholas Williams20th Jun 2021
Mr Tom Cullen20th May 2021
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+