Akai MPK261 61 Key USB/ MIDI Controller with MPC pads
Akai Professional's MPK controller keyboards have become the go to keyboards for most professional MIDI rigs.The MPK249 brings you new RGB-illuminated MPC-style pads to the superb action of its aftertouch-enabled 49-note keybed. With features such as the MPC Note Repeat, MPC Swing, and an arpeggiator for complex rhythmic and melodic manipulation you have more control than ever! With its assignable faders, buttons, and encoders (eight each), 16 performance pads, transport controls, LCD screen, and USB/iOS modes, the MPK249 makes it easy to do the simple things well.
Here's what Akai say about the Akai MPK261 61 Key USB/ MIDI Controller with MPC pads
Seamlessly bridging the gap between hardware control and software performance, Akai Professional's latest generation of MPK controllers gives you the enhanced response of a refined new keybed, new RGB-illuminated MPC-style pads, the ability to send QWERTY-style commands via soft-controls, and a low-power iOS mode. It all adds up to enhanced hardware control over your software - which translates to greater productivity for you. The MPK261 is plug-and-play with your Mac or Windows computer, and it also sports iOS compatibility via Apple's optional iPad Camera Connection Kit. It even comes with free software, including Ableton Live Lite, Pro MPC Essentials, Hybrid 3 by AIR Music Tech, SONiVOX Twist 2.0 and Eighty Eight Ensemble, a recreation of the 9' Steinway CD 327 grand, layered with orchestral and synthetic instruments for rich, cinematic textures.
- Specification: Detail
- Number of Keys: 61
- Type of Keys: Semi-weighted
- Aftertouch: Yes
- Number of Performance Pads: 16
- Number of Encoders/Pots: 8
- Number of Sliders/Faders: 8
- Dedicated Transport Control: Yes
- Other Controllers: 8 x assignable buttons; mod, pitch wheels
- System Requirements Mac: 1.25 GHz G4/G5 or faster (Intel recommended), 2GB RAM, OSX 10.5
- System Requirements PC: 1.5 GHz Pentium 4 or Celeron compatible, 2GB RAM, Windows 8, 7, Vista, or XP, Windows-compatible sound card
- Pedal Inputs: Sustain, Expression
- MIDI I/O Din in/out, USB, iOS
- USB: Yes
- Height: 3.38"
- Width: 35.63"
- Depth: 12.25"
- Weight: 15.1 lbs.
- Power Supply: USB Bus Powered
- Manufacturer Part Number: MPK261
2 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Thursday, 22 March 2018
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
1 in stock at our Guildford store
- This item may be our display / demo model.
- Please call to check the condition of this item.
- We can transfer new & boxed items from our warehouse to our store in 30-40 minutes.
1 in stock at our Guildford warehouse
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.