Have you ever marvelled at the iconic sound and playing of the late Jimi Hendrix? Playing like him may take a while to perfect but sounding like him is a toe-tap away! The Fulltone Octafuzz OF-2 Fuzz Pedal provides you with an exact copy of the Tychobrahe Octavia in a shiny new form! Regardless of whether you want to clone Jimi Hendrix's tone, want to hint at Stevie Ray Vaughan's genius or just want to develop your own signature sound, the Octafuzz OF-2 delivers every time!
- Guitar modulation effect pedal based on 1960s Univibe effect pedals
- Completely discrete electronics for a pure signal path and maximum signal clarity
- Uses same preamp transistor as original Univibes, a very important tonal factor
- Custom speed potentiometer is designed to give you long-lasting durability
- Type: Octave/Fuzz
- Inputs: 1 x Instrument
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Power Supply Included: No
- Batteries: 1 x 9V
- Height: 2.1"
- Depth: 4.5"
- Width: 2.5"
- Weight: 1 lbs.
What Fulltone say about the Octafuzz OF-2 Fuzz Pedal:
Octafuzz... the only exact circuit copy of the legendary Tycobrahe Octavia. Cool Octave-Up sounds ala Hendrix "Band of Gypsies" and SRV's many live shows! Housed in a 14ga. steel enclosure with a beautiful Ranar-blue gloss powdercoat finish and Antique-white logo, this pedal is the reincarnation of the Tycobrahe.
"Edgy, tweaked, and haunted by strange overtones, it's distortion occupies a galaxy far, far away from modern crunchola fuzz." -- Guitar Player Mag
Almost synth-like with its ring-modulation and "steel-drum" vibe... you will turn heads.