Take a trip to sunny Hawaii with the rich, exotic sounds of the G5715 lap steel guitar. One of the best things about this lap steel is its fluidity, the mahogany body with strings through body design produces a floating, ambient sustain mixed a light but warm tone. This unmistakable sound lends its self well not just to traditional Hawaiian music but also to blues and country styles too. So be sure to pack your G5715 lap steel guitar next time you take that summer vacation to Nashville!
The black sparkle finish, chrome plated hardware and an Art Deco control plate in durable silver plastic lend a touch of style, while the circle, triangle, square and diamond position markers help you navigate your way around the 28 fret, 22.5” scale length fretboard. Bring your best steel slide, brush up on a few alternate tunings and get ready for a whole new world of creative possibilities with the Gretsch G5715 Lap Steel guitar.
Sleek and smoothly finished in black sparkle (G5715) or tobacco sunburst (G5700), it features a solid mahogany slab body, chrome-covered single-coil pickup, chrome-plated string-through-body bridge, silver plastic deco control plate and variously shaped fingerboard position markers (circle, triangle, square, diamond).
- Body Shape: Other
- Body Back: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane, Gloss Urethane
- Number of Frets: 28
- Position Inlays: Circle, Triangle, Square and Diamond
- Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- Scale Length: 22.5" (572 mm)
- Pickup Configuration: Single Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware Finish: Chrome-Plated
- Bridge: Chrome-Plated Cast Zinc
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear