Triple Points Until July 29th!
From now until the 29th of July we’re offering triple points on all in stock guitar pedals.
This means that if you spend £1000 on pedals (we know you want to) then you’ll get £30 back to spend on your next purchase! Cool right?
The Mr Black Mini Reverb is handmade using premium materials and parts in Portland, USA. This contributes to an ultra-compact, robust reverb that provides years of reliable performance.
The engineering excellence that fits into this small unit really belies its small appearance. Packed in is a bunch of contrasting reverb tones – from caves and concert halls with high ceilings, to classic ‘50s studio plate reverbs. You’ll also have access to three simple, but intuitive controls that enhance your creative options. Select the level of dryness/wetness, effect the tone (reverb treble) and add decay to your signal.
- Compact, versatile reverb.
- Contains three controls – dry/wet mix, tone (reverb treble content), decay (reverb/duration character).
- Handmade using premium materials.
- Weight: 340g
- Dimensions (W x L x H): 1.85" x 3.7" x 1.8"
- <60mA Current Draw
- 9VDC 2.1mm Negative Centre-Pin Power
- Output Impedance: ~2K Ohms
- Input Impedance: ~500K Ohms