The Skysurfer is a fantastic sounding and easy-to-use reverb pedal giving you access to the basic verbs needed for guitar. Whether you want old-school Spring, studio-like Plate or just a classic Hall reverb.
The top-mounted jacks make these pedals easier to use on a pedalboard where you're trying to save space. You can get away with putting loads of pedals right next to each other on the board and the more the merrier right?
TC Analogue Range
The Skysurfer is part of the TC Electronic analogue range. All easily powered with 9v power and made to save space on any pedalboard. They're small without being 'mini-pedal' sized and come in a roadworthy enclosure ready to tour with.
Here's what TC Electronic say
Skysurfer Reverb is the one-stop solution to all of your basic reverb needs. Whether you want to dive into deep splashy oceans or ride the ambient airwaves above, Skysurfer lets you do it via its three high-quality reverb algorithms, all housed in a sturdy and compact pedal that won't break the bank.
- Studio-quality reverb pedal
- Three versatile reverb modes - Spring, Room and Hall
- Compact design and top-mounted I/O
- True Bypass
- Top-mounted I/O
- Compact but roadworthy enclosure
- Highly affordable - Extreme value for the money
- Runs on 9V batteries or optional 9V PSU
- Power consumption: 9V DC and 100mA