The Strymon Blue Sky Reverberator is a reverb effect pedal with way more features than just about any other Reverb pedal we've ever seen (perhaps with the exception of the Eventide Space, but the Strymon is a lot easier to use). The Blue Sky gives you control over the size and tone of your reverb, and even pre-delay: an important control left out by most reverb pedals. The Blue Sky also has stereo input and outputs so you can use it with other stereo effects to create huge lush tones!
Stymon are some of the most sought after and best loved guitar pedals in the world. The tones are incredible and there are few pedals that match up head to head on tone or features!
- Hand crafted, computationally intense spring, plate and room algorithms
- Normal, Mod and Shimmer modes for each algorithm
- Super low noise, high perf. 24/96kHz A/D, D/A w/ 115dB typical signal to noise
- Analog dry path for a zero latency dry signal that is never converted to digital
- Favorite footswitch to save a favorite sound
- Dedicated pre-delay control
- High and Low damping controls for uber-flexible reverb tone shaping
- Mod mode for a beautifully modulated spring, room or plate reverb
- True bypass (electromechanical relay switching)
- Selectable “trails” mode with high quality analog buffered bypass
- Stereo input and output