Neunaber Illumine Reverb Pedal
The Ultimate Reverb Machine!
7 IN STOCK
Order now for delivery to you on Wed 29th Jun 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 399 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Here's what Neunaber say about the Illumine Reverb Pedal
Illumine packs 17 studio-quality reverbs, 50 presets, MIDI and powerful expression control in a low-power, pedalboard-friendly package with top jacks. Regardless of your instrument or style of music, Illumine has the flexibility and tone you desire. Your creativity is the only limit.
- 17 stellar stereo reverb effects - cover all of your reverb needs.
- 50 professionally-crafted factory presets - for superb tones right out of the box.
- 50 user presets - to customize and save your favorite settings.
- MIDI input & thru/out - Controller mode replaces a simple MIDI controller.
- Powerful, flexible expression control engine - Use an external expression pedal or the built-in A/B switch with adjustable transition times.
- Analog dry signal - for low noise and zero latency maintains the integrity of your source tone.
- Adjustable gain structure - works with instrument or line-level inputs.
- High contrast, wide viewing angle display - easy to read from a distance.
- Small footprint with top jacks - easy to incorporate into your pedalboard.
- Stereo in & out - Connect stereo outputs for a huge, immersive sounding reverb.
- Power with a standard 9V @ 100mA - No need to run a separate power adapter or free up a high-current power port.
- Made in the USA - in Orange County, California. Family owned and operated, Neunaber Audio is dedicated to bringing you the highest quality audio effects on the market.
- Wet Plugin — As close to the Neunaber Wet Reverberator software plugin we can get in pedal form. Open sound.
- Wet v3 — Same as the popular W3T effect in the Immerse Mk II.
- Wet v1 — The original reverb from the Wet Stereo Reverb pedal. Like all of the Wet Reverb algorithms, it is known for its open, natural sound, which complements the source signal without masking it.
- Plate – Bright and diffuse like a studio plate reverb.
- Hall – Emulating the sound of a well-designed concert hall, this reverb is large and expansive.
- Vintage Digital – Designed in the style of a vintage rack unit, this reverb sounds diffuse and synthetic, but not metallic like a plate.
- Spring – A spring reverb consists of springs suspended between transducers, and its sound has a distinctive “twerp.”
- Shimmer – Reminiscent of a synth pad that follows what your instrument plays, this is version 2 of our shimmer reverb algorithm.
- Rumble – Rumble creates a low-frequency drone for a deep, cavernous reverb sound. It sounds neat on synths.
- Octaves – This effect combines the Wet v3 Reverb with a dual octave generator, one up and one down.
- Wet+Echo – Combines the Wet v3 Reverb with stereo echo.
- Wet+Detune – This effect adds the Wet v3 Reverb and a detune effect.
- Bloom – This reverb is based on our Vintage Digital algorithm. It builds more slowly than a typical reverb.
- Swell – This reverb places a slow-attack, fast-release gate before a Wet v3 Reverb. This emulates placing a volume pedal before a reverb to swell in reverb pads.
- Infinite Hold – Combines the Wet v3 Reverb with a hold (“freeze”) function.
- Sustain – Built on the Wet v3 Reverb, Sustain is a magical effect that can be configured as a sustain effect or virtually infinite reverb.
- Gated Plate – This is our Plate reverb with infinite depth and gated by the input level.
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable