Greek synth wizards Dreadbox have taken their first step into the realm of effects pedals, with their retro-styled Lethargy, Darkness & Kinematic stompboxes!
The Darkness is a true digital stereo reverb suitable for guitars, basses and synthesisers. Instead of having several switched algorithms like most conventional digital 'verbs, the innovative Dreadbox Darkness has a single versatile and flexible algorithm that can create small and smooth reflections up to immersive, shimmeringly-endless reverbs!
- Flexible shimmer reverb with gate function.
- 32bit @ 48kHz digital effects processor.
- Variable time scale with modulation (triangle or sample & hold).
- Selectable pitch shift (+/-12 semitones) with variable mix amount for shimmering sounds.
- Up to 30-second decay times.
- 2-pole damping filter (high-pass or low-pass).
- Freeze function (loops 150ms of the input signal).
- Versatile gate effect with variable attack and release times.
- True stereo operation.
- Selectable tails bypass.
- Circuit: Digital
- Bypass: CMOS
- Audio: Mono
- Power: 9VDC (center pin negative, 2.1mm)
- Current Draw: 150mA
- Dimensions (cm): 14 x 10 x 5.6
- In/Out: TS unbalanced 6.4mm jack