The Voodoo Lab Pedal Power Digital is a specialist power supply designed to power up to 4 DSP based effect pedals: those pesky pedals like Eventides, Boss Twins TC Electronic Nova and others that normally need their own power supply. The Voodoo Lab Pedal Power Digital's 4 separate power outputs are completely isolated so each is guaranteed up to 400mA and won't be affected by ground loops created by other pedals. The Pedal Power Digital is the perfect way to make sure your most powerful pedals get all the juice they need!
Here's what Voodoo Lab say about the Pedal Power Digital
Pedal Power Digital is a linear (analog) power supply for high-current DSP-based pedal effects and accessories. With 4 completely isolated, filtered, and regulated output sections, Pedal Power Digital keeps your pedals dead quiet and free from high-frequency noise that occurs with digital "switching" power supplies.
Pedal Power Digital will properly power up to 4 digital power-hungry effects like those from Strymon, Eventide, Line 6, TC Electronic and more. Its compact size is perfect for small pedalboards, rack shelves, and as an additional power supply for larger boards.
Built to meet the needs of professional users, Pedal Power Digital will provide clean, consistent power, even under the poor AC line conditions often found on stage. Completely isolated output sections eliminate ground loops and unwanted interactions between effects, resulting in lower noise and noticeably improved tone.
- Four 9V isolated high-current 400mA output sections (2 with 12V option)
- Powers Strymon, Eventide, Line 6 (excludes M9/M13), Boss Twin, TC Electronic Nova and more
- Also compatible with all 9V battery operated pedals
- Linear regulation and toroidal transformer for lowest possible noise
- Compact design fits small pedalboards and rack shelves
- Includes cables and detachable AC line cord
- Engineered and handmade in the USA
- 5-year warranty